logolong

chatroom bullying

More
13 years 2 months ago #33690 by Able_Here_Team
Replied by Able_Here_Team on topic Re:chatroom bullying
We had too many complaints about these 2 users! We will review the bans on the 28th Feb 2011

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33691 by P.A.B.1961
Replied by P.A.B.1961 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
hi able team i would like to say that the ban you put on geoff and loz was a bit hard on them .
there are some people on here that have been rude to me but i just ignore them and i no of others on here that have had people be bad to them to .
there are always two sides to an argument but they have been made to pay for others having a go that is not fair i no you should not bite back but other people should not start in first place.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33693 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Here,Here Paul!! This all started when Some people where nasty to Lorraine, you should remember I sent you an email onit! And her hubby fought her corner and after alot of tit for tat you ban them! And can you tell me why are you waiting till 28th Febuary to look at it? Oh yeah and by the way 2 of the main trouble makers have left AbleHere! wonder why? :whistle:

More
13 years 2 months ago #33694 by PinkPetal
Replied by PinkPetal on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Maybe people have left because they got upset ... Unless you were in the chatroom when anything happened its probably not a good idea to comment on things that you have only heard through gossiping.. its probably how all this started in the first place. ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33696 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
I thought you had decided to leave?
As you know I try and mediate between people and I am standing up for my friends who where being bullied by a few people on here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33697 by
Replied by on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Im not pointing any fingers in any directions and I use the chatroom too infrequently to pass comment....But I know the level of input Karl has put into this site to give us a location to speak with like-minded ...Im not talking weeks or months ..but Ive seen it over years...If so-called responsible members are unable to act like adults and treat each other with RESPECT and CONSIDERATION ....I for one....being in Karls position...WOULD SHUT IT DOWN. I Suggest the culprits look up the meaning of the word EMPATHY:evil: :evil:
Its not about taking sides...Look at Yourselves ...Those who cause others harm should be ASHAMED...Your battle should be with your daily Challenge

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds