logolong

chatroom bullying

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33890 by
chatroom bullying was created by
bulling people is stupid we all should get on and give the person or people a second chance but their r people who dont disurve a second chance so lets all shake hands and let by gones be by gones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33891 by
Replied by on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Very odd...You come onto site..dont bother to introduce yourself...Hide behind a new name....Previously call all members and staff of the site perverts....Bully and get annoyed when your banned...Yet..you hate the place so much you have to come back and give your opinion....WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ANSWER.....NOBODY WITH AN OUNCE OF BRAIN :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33896 by
If I am wrong...although I doubt it as you even type in exactly the same way...and your profile is almost word-perfect with ONE Of The Banned Bullies.....Then Im sure you will do everything to prove it....Like put YOUR photo on your profile.......:evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33897 by
Might I suggest you try a site that might accept you Both....www.thickascrapbulliesreunited.co.uk......:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

More
13 years 2 months ago #33904 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Was that who I thought it was?:huh: As I went to profile and there was no profile anymore.The banned couple? Bet they wanted to read what has been said since they where kicked off here! That's the way people like that like to opperate get a kick out of causing trouble then sit back and watch the out lash of what they have caused.Just sick!:angry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33909 by
BUBBADOG14 wrote:

Was that who I thought it was?:huh: As I went to profile and there was no profile anymore.The banned couple? Bet they wanted to read what has been said since they where kicked off here! That's the way people like that like to opperate get a kick out of causing trouble then sit back and watch the out lash of what they have caused.Just sick!:angry:

Too PATHETIC to concern yourself with....Looks like No Site Wants BULLIES :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds