logolong

chatting and mail box help

More
6 years 10 months ago #65284 by racheymarie
Hey! I'm new here, I'm a little confused about the mail box. Some people have been starting chats with me but sometimes the message goes away or I accidentally close the box and cant find it again , so I cannot reply? Also my mail box has messages but it says I cannot reply for another 3 hours? Is the mail box and chat box the same thing?? Also if you chatted or messaged me and I haven't replied I promise I'm not ignoring you, I'm just struggling!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #65287 by Tiny
Replied by Tiny on topic chatting and mail box help
Mails are different from chats as far as I'm aware , you have something like 24hours before you can private mail,generally if you close a chat box just click on whoever chatted with you and it should still be there, don't know if that works of the person you chat to goes offline though lol

More
6 years 10 months ago #65288 by racheymarie
why the 24 hour thing?

More
6 years 10 months ago #65291 by Tiny
No idea why the 24 hour thing lol

More
6 years 10 months ago #65298 by BUBBADOG14
Hi, I'm a moderator for this site, There is a user guide to the left in the User menu that's worth reading but there has been some updates to the site recently that Karl (the boss) has done. So bare with me while I explain!! The live chat has been changed it will not be on the forum pages, the mail box and the video page. So you can read it, When you join the site you can't send messages for I think 24hrs (maybe less!). The site is being upgraded at the moment so there maybe more changes to come so I will let you know what's been happening when I know. Any questions please just P.M me.

More
6 years 10 months ago #65299 by Tiny
Why can't we send messages for 24hours when we first join?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds