logolong

single, not happy about it but it is what it is

More
6 years 6 months ago #66287 by shy_alien
all I have to say is that I just know how much more I could enjoy life heck as time goes on its getting harder and harder to enjoy anything anymore but that's another story that has no place here, yeah I'm sad, sad every single day call me crazy or psychotic or similar if you wish but I really do have this "feeling" its well I just know something or some one is missing from my life that's always gona be just outa my reach due to either my disability or that I'm just messed up. I don't need any advice nor want to hear "go see your doctor" cause I know that sorta thing is pointless how is a medical doctor going to get me any closer to finding true love...... yeah I'm sorta intelligent am sorry if your offended by it wasn't my intention

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66366 by BUBBADOG14
The thing is true love is hard to find, like all the love songs say!! But a lot of the time it will find you when you least expect it, like how I met my husband! It's best you try and carry on with your life, find something to keep your mind busy, a lot of woman enjoy being single as it means you are free to have fun and do what you want to do!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66423 by jj~
You have a identity, find it , secure it and move on..... wake up with nothing but a positive mentality
do not associate with negative people.
Never give up your identity, be proud of it and go from there.
Do the robust things that give you joy and keep them going over and over..
Life is too short to not dance and sing in the rain be whatever the condition.
Keep the spirit my friend, life is good :o)

More
6 years 5 months ago #66424 by shy_alien
am regretting having ever posted this, I should and do know better than to do this make myself a target, has been reported for deletion purpose, this will be my last post in the forums

More
6 years 5 months ago #66425 by jj~
Never regret what comes from within---however if a con then I can see your departure

More
6 years 5 months ago #66426 by Tiny
How have you made yourself a target?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds