logolong

Dating people with disabilities

More
8 years 1 month ago #61007 by riversidemarie
I feel for you all. When I became disabled at a relatively old age I found that so many just did not want to know. Or maybe couldn't cope with the change of circumstances for me. But I have found some truely wonderful people who accept me for what I am now. This site kept me going, through my darkest hours. Yes I have met some who have just wanted to exploit me but I have also met some truely inspirational people where I never thought I would. Some family have distanced themselves. People I never would have expected to. But there are people who will accept you and see through your disabled body and see the mind beyond and they are true friends. Don't waste time on the dross. Life is too short

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #61144 by ladyship
Well glynn, you won't get far there. You are basically wanting a taxi driver, full stop. No interest in the other person shown at all. Suggest you meet people for WHO they are, not what they have to offer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
8 years 1 month ago #61233 by FlyingKidney
Phone bills both vodaphone and Giffgaff offer PAYG unlimited for 10 quid a month.

Internet is a blessing and a curse. In dating you need to get out there and sell yourself, your good side, hobbies, loves and positive aspects.

I'd suggest have a read:
www.outsiders.org.uk/outsidersclub/preparing-for-love/

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds