logolong

Relationships

More
6 years 1 month ago #67413 by ajay
Relationships was created by ajay
I want to know from all of the people in relationships did it put your partner off when they found out you are disabled? There is a guy that really likes me and I've known him for a few years now. He has been flirty with me I am worried that when he finds out I am disabled he'll walk away I've a heart condition and I've been in and out of hospital all of my life plus I can't work. At times I can spend weeks not being able to go out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #67414 by poppy67
Replied by poppy67 on topic Relationships
If someone as an issue with your dissability they aren't worth knowing those that care wont be bothered
The following user(s) said Thank You: ajay

More
6 years 1 month ago #67415 by Tiny
Replied by Tiny on topic Relationships
Just be upfront and honest about yourself, if this guy really is into you a disability won’t make a difference, if he cares he’ll be there for you

More
6 years 1 month ago #67418 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Relationships
I wasn't as bad as I am now when I met my husband, so it's different for me but when I found out I had Osteoporosis I told my husband to divorce me but he told me off and said ' why would I want to do that? Your still you!' So if this person is genuine they should still want you know matter if you have a disability or not.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds