• Page:

TOPIC:

Relationships 2 years 8 months ago #67413

• ajay
  • ajay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I want to know from all of the people in relationships did it put your partner off when they found out you are disabled? There is a guy that really likes me and I've known him for a few years now. He has been flirty with me I am worried that when he finds out I am disabled he'll walk away I've a heart condition and I've been in and out of hospital all of my life plus I can't work. At times I can spend weeks not being able to go out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Relationships 2 years 8 months ago #67414

If someone as an issue with your dissability they aren't worth knowing those that care wont be bothered
The following user(s) said Thank You: ajay

Relationships 2 years 8 months ago #67415

• Tiny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Just be upfront and honest about yourself, if this guy really is into you a disability won’t make a difference, if he cares he’ll be there for you

Relationships 2 years 8 months ago #67418

I wasn't as bad as I am now when I met my husband, so it's different for me but when I found out I had Osteoporosis I told my husband to divorce me but he told me off and said ' why would I want to do that? Your still you!' So if this person is genuine they should still want you know matter if you have a disability or not.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds