logolong

Which is more harmful, alcohol or ecstasy?

More
15 years 8 months ago #7219 by TheLadyMagenta
Mums fella was from africa an much younger than her but spent a night outside cos she would not let him in with it chewing khat in a car with a mate. Following day his mouth was a mass of puss filled blisters and red raw for over a week. My question is WHY????:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #7243 by Posh
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Mums fella was from africa an much younger than her but spent a night outside cos she would not let him in with it chewing khat in a car with a mate. Following day his mouth was a mass of puss filled blisters and red raw for over a week. My question is WHY????:S

It was crap Khat. Good quality Khat wouldn't do that (or so I'm told :)

More
15 years 8 months ago #7245 by suzan
probably been sprayed with DDT or something similiar......or picked with other plants..euphorbia can do this....;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #7282 by
Simplistic reasoning,I know..but my view is...Make All drugs legal and carry a Govtmt Pass Stamp....
If idiots want to kill themselves using them..Go ahead...
It will free up Police numbers to deal with other Crimes...
It will free up Customs to control our borders from non-worthy entrants..
It will free up Courts to deal with Thugs etc...
It will free up Prison Space to lock up the above...
Collect taxes on Drugs sold through approved outlets...
xxxxxxxxxxxx;) :whistle:

More
15 years 8 months ago #7289 by TheLadyMagenta
Intersesting point tony but what of the deaths that would surely increase in imppressionable kids? Do we say to hell with it and build more graveyards? I hope not as my kids will be there interested and looking one day and i hope to god i can convince them not to take anything. Im not a preacher but after being in care most of my life after 12 and leaving home at 16 you can be sure iv done everything bar heroin the street form. Speed, trips, charlie, mushrooms, e,s mdma & crack once even you name it! I was ill for days at a time sometimes and when you take something bad god help you cos if your mind aint strong you,ve had it. Im not proud of it but if they say what do you know i can said everything however and i,ll skin you if you do!!! Drugs of this variety are shit pure and true and whatever the good it can do some people should be taken on medical advice and the medical assesement of a doctor. Trust me on this people. 20 years later it,s all still very clear in my mind.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #7300 by
I take your point Lady m....and I did say it was a very simplistic answer to a problem which has 2000 answers...
Thing is..in my experiance,,its out of control now....I know inner London schools where pupils are the dealers..so in the present climate most children will be confronted with the decision..
This also applies to country schools ..... a lot of the knife crime is youngsters arming themselves against other dealers...
My feeling is...its a war that is close to being lost xxxx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds