logolong

Mental Illness/Clinical Depression Chat:

More
15 years 7 months ago #7209 by Scott_1984
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Been sick all week and things aint improving due to my personal life. Seriously pissed off right now so much so i would nearly medicate. But im a tougher gal than that an i been down that road. Christ sometimes i hate getting out of bloody bed...........:(

*EXTRA BIG HUGS :)

Sorry I ant replied sooner, but I ant felt able to get out of bed either or been able to deal with stuff,

Plus My Mental Health Team are messing with my Anti-Depressants & the dosage & not updating My G.P. & I've had teribble side-effects,

Plus other problems :(

I'll post what I managed to post on Ican.Co.Uk the other day.

Hope you feel abit better :)

Remember in no replies it doesn't mean there spanking happy or ingoring you, me, or us,

It just might mean:

Some people find it hard to express there own feelings, thoughts, moods, mental health, depression, anxiety, panic-attacks, mental illness,

Other people don't know what to say or do when it comes to Mental Health Illness/Problems,

Others might not be Mentally Well enough to even help, reply, or log onto: Ablehere.Com

That's Why I've done my best to supply places within The Uk & The Rest of The World or people to speak to when feeling really down in this form.

No help here?: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...iew/id,7202/catid,49

Keep Posting your feelings :) Its better out on the net, then it being stuck in your head :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7211 by Scott_1984
I was aksed to write a dairy on The Ican.Co.Uk Website with the heading Try Not To Expect The Worst

& Here's what I wrote & called it:

LOL, Try Not To Expect The Worst, Easier Said Than Done, LOL :)

Its easy for Ican.Co.Uk to send us all an extra few dairy enteries,

I.E. Try Not To Expect The Worst Or What Have You Done Well This Week,

When your suffering from a Very Fast Heart Beat, Teribble Mood Swings,

Your Boyfriends gone into A+E with Chest Pains & Left Hand/Arm Pains at the age of 34 years old,

Your Nanny's in hospital with a serious illness & She has to come off her 15 different type of Bipolar Disorder Medication,

Your Mum's eye is going blurry/blind,

The Mental Health Team are playing silly buggers with your Anti-Depressants & no one to turn to when things go wrong,

Your Third Wrist Operation That you had on: 24-07-2008, Appears to have not worked at all & your left hand/wrist, & arm is still Snapping/Clunking out of place & joint,, just on finger exercise & physiotherapy, & your still in the same level of Pain & Discomfort & Disability since: 13-10-2002, & you can't help with washing up, as you still in a heavy, bulky, dressing & part hard cast since: 24-07-2008 - 03-09-2008 :(

your Kidney & Liver Function Tests where slightly high, but not high enough to concern my NHS Hospital or G.P., But because of The Very Fast Heart Beat you've had to be sent away for even further blood tests, as this could be a sign of some problems,

& then you had to deal with a family/woman last week who rented your static caravan & moaned about The Tesco Mop & Bucket not matching & a stain on The Quilt that took her over 20 minutes to find again to show My Boyfriends Sister, & We replaced it & she still moaned & we sorted everything out & she still moaned (She needs to live in the real world with real stress for awhile),

You've got a Disability Living Allowance (DLA) Tribunal Appeal Since: January 2008 & got no Legal Representation to go to the DLA Tribunal Hearing, & you've had to postpone The DLA Triunal Appeal already in July 2008 & now you have to go for The DLA Tribunal Appeal on: 22-08-2008 without even having any of your own written submissions or any Legal Representation, & this is causing further stress & extra uneeded stress & pressure, you might have to pay an Solicitor £190.00 Per-Hour to be your Legal Representation to go to the DLA Tribunal Hearing & you have well other 400 hundred pages/medical notes for them to read & this only goes to 2005 & they might need more medical records & there's no way of knowing after spending a good few thousand pounds, if your even win your DLA Tribunal Appeal & even if you did win your DLA Tribunal Appeal, you still can't claim back your legal exspensives.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7212 by Scott_1984
Ican.Co.Uk also asked me to write a Dairy on what I had managed to do this week

& Here's My Reply:

I Managed To Go For My ECG Test
:

I Managed To Go For My ECG Test With Te Help & Support Of My Boyfriend Jon,

I Was Given The ECG Test Sheet For The Hospital Walk In Clinic By My G.P. On: Tuesday 05th of August 2008 (05-08-2008),

Been putting it of for many reasons :(

I've had a Very Fast Heart Beat Since: 24-07-2008 (Probably Even Longer, But This Very Heart Beat, Was Recorded By Hospital & G.P.)

My Boyfriend had Chest Pains & Left Hand/Arm Pains too on: Monday 11th of August 2008 (11-08-2008) & parts of Sunday night, & When he was at work on Monday he had to call an Ambulance & he had 4 ECG Tests & 2 of them were worrying/concerning & he was still discharged & told to see his G.P. for further ECG Tests, Advice, He went for a further ECG Test on Thursday & it appeared to be normal & he went for blood tests on Friday too.

My ECG Test Appeared Normal Yesterday, But They Weren't Happy About My Very Fast Heart Beat At Resting Rate, I've Been Told To See My G.P. In 2 Weeks Time To Discuss/Talk About The Results Of My ECG Tests,

I've Also Been Referred To See An Consultnat Cardiologist By My G.P. On: Tuesday 05th of August 2008 (05-08-2008).

The Fast Heart Beats, Either Due To Chronic Wrist Pain/Discomfort, Depression, Anxiety/Panic-Attacks, The Mental Health Team Playing Silly Buggers With My Anti-Depressants Of: CIPRALEX ESCITALOPRAM which I Have Been On Since: 03-04-2003 & Been On 40 mg's Since: August 2004 - Thursday 17th Of July 2008,

& Then The Mental Health Team Changed My Dosage From: 40 mg's Of: CIPRALEX ESCITALOPRAM on: 17-07-2008 without slowly decreasing it & jumping it to: 20 mg's Of: CIPRALEX ESCITALOPRAM, Despite the packing saying it taks 6 months to come off 20 mg's Of: CIPRALEX ESCITALOPRAM, Plus I've had teribble side-effects if I ever missed a few days of: 0 mg's Of: CIPRALEX ESCITALOPRAM.

So there are a number of reason for My Very Heart Beat since: 24-07-2008 - 16-08-2008, & I've noticed a fast heart beat for years, but this time its been recorded by NHS Hospital & G.P.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7695 by TheLadyMagenta
point made! im a bitch and your life right now makes mine look like a party. I so bloody sorry for being a whiney cow!!!! See what i mean scott. Try as i might Sometimes i say and do everything wrong to the extent i cant cope. Im really shit with people having been kept from social contact for many years. My last relationship up untill near 6 years ago was based around me trying to convince my partner why he should not shoot me and leave me in a ditch in northern ireland. Consequently i made very few relationships that went past hello for very many years. He was convinced i would leave and go home. Eventually after many years i did but i had to lose my entire identity in order to stop my daughter being kidnapped. I cant see my family as he knows where they are and still goes there. Im alone here always scott and i guess i do things out of fear or being scared that are not always the right thing. Im so sorry you are going through the pain that you are no one ever deserves that. I hope your fella is ok and not seriously ill. And im really sorry i screwed up ok? x I mean this to everyone that replied to my stupid thread. xx

More
15 years 6 months ago #7819 by suzan
hey lady m...i dont think youre a bitch!!...nor are you or yr posts stupid!!!!!!!

but sometimes life is a bitch, and can be hard to deal with....we all got our stress tolerance levels....some go under easier than others....some ppl get reactive depression, others get depressed for no apparent reason..........but we all human beings....be such a boring world if we all the same!!

like i said before...you have gone through and still are going through a hell-of-a-lot both physically and mentally, in day-to-day-life pressures, and coping wit side effects of some of the meds you on(some can bring depression/anxiety)etc etc etc...you def aint stupid!!....considering wot you have shared wit us here and in other bits of forum, i think you coping amazingly well , and it aint no wonder that sometimes you go under wit it all.....:)

theres many of us ,including me, here going through it too....you are showing great strength in sharing yr life as you have with us here:) ....:)

hugsxxx:)

suzan xxxxxxx

More
15 years 6 months ago #7822 by suzan
hiya scott1984...:)

thanks for all that stuff you have put up here....a really comprehensive list....:)

how are you my friend?...:)

suzan xx

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds