logolong

took a small brake down

More
15 years 8 months ago #5618 by EmptyChild
over the last few days thing for myself got hard to deal with .. i become very panicked upset and couldn't sleep that well

yesterday morning my husband got me to see dr and they made me see a P doc
who have me anti psychotics
am more calmer now but the drugs are making me zombie like at the moment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5620 by TheLadyMagenta
I know the feeling hun but it usually settles down when your system gets used to them. I,v had the same thing recently if it,s any consolation and feel terrible for going back on meds. But if we need them we need them and it,s best to do it than wait for the inevitable meltdown that comes with trying to cope alone. My thoughts are with you ok. HUGS. Lady M xx

More
15 years 7 months ago #7206 by Scott_1984
Hi & Welcome Emptychild :)

I looked & your profile & I couldn't find ya real name or I am just real dumb/tried :(

*EXTRA BIG HUGS* :)

Anti-Depressants, Antipsychotics, & other types of Drugs/Medactions for Mental Health, Depression, Anxeity, Panic-Attacks,

Can sometimes take a good few weeks to even work or for the side-effects to settle down or go away,

You may eve change these Tablets/Medacations several different times, before finding the right ones for you.

Always let your Doctor know any strange, odd, nasty, side-effect or feelings/thoughts, As this could be an side-effect of either your Tablets/Medacations or your Illness/Mental Health,

& try to be open to open with your partner or a close family member or friend, as its not easy sharing it on your own.

Remember to make New Topics Sticky, That way they always are at the top of this forum :)

Antipsychotic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic

Atypical antipsychotic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atypical_antipsychotic

WEB-LINK FROM MIND - Making Sense of Antipsychotics: www.mind.org.uk/Information/Booklets/Making+sense/antip.htm

WEB-LINK FROM RETHINK - Antipsychotics: www.rethink.org/living_with_mental_illne...sychotics/index.html

More
15 years 7 months ago #7207 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:took a small brake down
Welcome back, we have all been there I promise you it will get better:)

More
15 years 7 months ago #7213 by Scott_1984
Scotty wrote:

Welcome back, we have all been there I promise you it will get better:)

Hey Scotty :)

Thanks for good reply :)

Hopefully more & more people will responde, I see some members have been feeling ignored on The Mental Health Forum, with there replies, posts/threads,

& I must say I can't blame them & I am also sorry I've not been around either replying,

But I have told them to keep posting & replying, As its better out there on the net, then those thoughts, feelings, moods, going around & around your head, making you feel worse.

Always express yourselfs on Ablehere.Com, Even if no one's responding, you might even help someone who reads on of your threads/posts :)

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #51291 by tabbupanday@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing with us.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by tabbupanday@gmail.com.

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds