logolong

Input from members needed.

More
16 years 10 months ago #255 by malh007
Come on you lot out there!! I need your input to make this forum work. I need to know what YOU want to talk about. It does not need to be about health, what do you like to do given the restrictions that we have? How have you said 'I have Epilepsy, but it won't hold me back'.
I have overcome my disability in various ways, but I need you to contribute as well. Lets give epilepsy the thumbs down together!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #261 by Scott_1984
malh007 wrote:

Come on you lot out there!! I need your input to make this forum work. I need to know what YOU want to talk about. It does not need to be about health, what do you like to do given the restrictions that we have? How have you said 'I have Epilepsy, but it won't hold me back'.
I have overcome my disability in various ways, but I need you to contribute as well. Lets give epilepsy the thumbs down together!!!!

Hiya Malcolm H :)

Who's allowed to responed to the this thread/post???...

Maybe no one else has Epilepsy in this forum!!!....

Maybe we could post these forums/website on other websites to gain some more memebers.

Take Care & Take It Easy :)

Scott :)

My Online MSN Support Group

My Second Online Forum/Website

My Ablehere-Forum - RSD/CRPS & Carpal Instability Support

My Other Ablehere-Forum - Depression/Mental Health Issues
<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2007/06/05 06:37

More
16 years 10 months ago #277 by malh007
Good point, maybe we should not divide people into groups, why not have a joint forum with moderators for various topics, (me for epilepsy,had it long enough!)

More
16 years 9 months ago #346 by Scott_1984

Moderators: malh007
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds