logolong

Pictures to show who I am.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #70524 by CharlieMMurph
I know it may be weird to post a photo of me in my diaper, but I use to promote body positivity on Twitter. And I stopped because I didn't want to drive people away since I am a writer. But, I've posted some on my author Tumblr because I ran out of ideas.  I don't know if I should keep these pictures on Tumblr since it's for my writing career. Does anyone have suggestions as to whether or not I should keep them on Tumblr?
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by CharlieMMurph. Reason: To change the title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #70529 by jj~
Replied by jj~ on topic Pictures to show who I am.
Charlie,
I am sure you know your identity, to over blow it might stagnate your writing skills.
Possibly write what's within your heart (just a thought)
In writing what else is of interest to you.... sort of a inner positive writing abilities you have :)
jj~

More
2 years 2 months ago #70533 by CharlieMMurph
So, you think i should delete those pics from my tumblr?

More
2 years 2 months ago #70535 by jj~
Replied by jj~ on topic Pictures to show who I am.
I think that is entirely up to you Charlie.
I however wouldn't want to get over exposed to hinder your writing abilities.
Enjoy a grand Evening
jj~

More
2 years 2 months ago #70546 by BUBBADOG14
I would be wherry putting pictures of you in your diaper on Tumblr or Twitter because their are some groups of nasty people & Trolls on sites like that who put all  their effort into posting nasty posts on those sites for fun. It makes me sick that there are people like that who enjoy nothing more than making people feel like nothing, lets just say it they are bullies!! And I don't want you to become one of their targets, so it's really up to you. But be aware these evil people can just pop out of no where, it's your decision not ours, if you want to post pictures of yourself wearing whatever your going to wear you might get posts from these trolls.  

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds