logolong

DO NOT JOIN TESCO PAY AS YOU GO MOBILE (PAYG) OR T

More
11 years 8 months ago #45320 by bubba-b
I don’t know if this is the right place to post things like this but I just want to tell you about giffgaff network they are truly unlimited on both internet and texts as long as you have a goodie bag running. They start from £5 but for £10 per month you get 250mins talk time along with unlimited texts and internet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #45330 by Scott_1984
Yes There Needs To Be A Few Legal Cases On The Dictionary Term Of " UNLIMITED " & It Should Not Be Used In Any Form Of Advertising, Unless They Offer True,Real, & Legal UNLIMITED

Also ASA Are A Rubbish Watchdog For Not Tackling,Fining, & Unlimited Can Not Have Any Fair Usage Policy/Policies Either,

Companies Can Offer A Limited,Capped, Fair Usage Wording,Wordings,Policy,Policies,Adverts,Advertising, BUT NEVER USE THE WORD/s UNLIMITED, As None Of The Big Billionaire Mobile,Internet, & Telecom Are Offering UNLIMITED, & BOTH ASA & OfCom Are Refusing To Challenge,Tackle, Or REMOVE THE WORD UNLIMITED, & Replace With The Exact Hourly,Daily,Weekly,Monthly,Yearly, LIMITS & CAPS Per Giga Bites Per Company Offers Daily & Hourly :-)

More
11 years 8 months ago #45331 by Scott_1984

bubba-b wrote: I don’t know if this is the right place to post things like this but I just want to tell you about giffgaff network they are truly unlimited on both internet and texts as long as you have a goodie bag running. They start from £5 but for £10 per month you get 250mins talk time along with unlimited texts and internet.

Yes I Am Aware Of GiffGaff.Co.Uk Too & There Many Different Choices In Just Pay As You Go (PAYG) Airtime Balance & Credit, Or Many Choices Of One Off 30 GiffGaff Goody Bags That Offer Some Minutes, Real UNLIMITED Uk To Uk Mobile Texting & Uk Landline Numbers, & UNLIMITED Mobile Internet,Data,GPS Access, And NOW GiffGaff Members Can Automatically Renewal There 30 Day GiffGaff Goody Bags :-)

You Need An Extra Sim Card, If You Wish To Access Online Through Tablets With 3 Different 1 Month GiffGaff GigaBag's, Which You Can Also Tether/Use Tethering If You Buy On Your Seperate GiffGaff Sim Card & Buy One Of The Three 1 Month GiffGaff GigaBag's :-)

I Believe The 30 Day GiffGaff Goody Bags Range From £5 - £20 (Possibly £25).

Yes I Think This Was The Right Place To Reply :-)

More
11 years 8 months ago #45332 by Scott_1984
Also My AbleHere.Com Scan Barcode Photo Would Give Ya My Personal GiffGaff Referral Page :)

After Being Lied To & Ripped Off By Tesco Mobile Pay You Go (PAYG) Network Which Runs On Telefonica's Uk Mobile Network O2, Just Like GiffGaff.Co.Uk & O2 Itself :)

I Rushed In To My Research In 2009/2010, & Wanted To Leave Monthly Orange Mobile Network Contracts That I Had Been With For Around 5 Years, So I Rushed To Tesco Mobile Pay As You Go (PAYG) Network,

So After Being Lied Too & Ripped Off By Tesco Mobile PAYG, I Got Full Refunds, & Did More Long Research, Found GiffGaff Myself In August 2010 Ish,

I Have Switch My Boyfriend, My Mum, A Cute Guy From Which.Co.Uk , My Mum's Boyfriend Joined GiffGaff & Left Three 3G Contracts Monthly & Joined Through My Mum's Link, So She Earned FREE £5 ,When Signed Up & Topped Up £10.00p's :-)

I Have Also Got Strangers To Join GiffGaff.Co.Uk Through Me, I Gave Twenty Pounds To Charity Through My 500 Points, Other Times Turned In PAYG Credit Too :-)

I Know GiffGaff.Co.Uk Sponsored The Big Bang Theory And Rude Tube On Channel & E4 In The Uk :-)

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds