logolong

Do you believe your pets sense your emotions?

More
8 years 7 months ago #59281 by BUBBADOG14
Of Course! :)

Saunter wrote: Yes is it ok if I do not re type what I put on forum " seizure warning dogs " as it fits here here too maybe. Can tit be transferred to here by admin ? Ok

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59308 by Saunter
Sensing a seizure that's something my dogs do in advance of my daughter having a seizure they 2dogs tell her and she lays down avoiding hitting her head. Then one of them stays with her and one of them comes to get me. They are 10 years which is 65 years in dog years. Of course having seizures isn't really sensing of an emotion . I don't know what it is I only know seizures aren't emotional is all . The dogs taught this to themselves and then taught us to recognize their signals. Not professionally taught at all. So only at home , not in public not certified no ID vest. And they were 1 years old when they started this thing.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59309 by Saunter
Our previous dog who we had for 14 years did the same thing . So my daughter has not lived without a self taught seizure warning dog. Daughter is 27

More
8 years 7 months ago #59318 by Jana
A little cairn terrier named Renfield that we had years ago used to have "sympathy morning sickness" with me during my first pregnancy. I'd be getting sick in the bathroom and he would stand outside the door and get sick, too. :unsure:

More
8 years 7 months ago #59329 by BUBBADOG14
Wow! I've never heard of that! I had a surprise visit from the community Physiotherapist yesterday afternoon and while she was checking me over Arnie stood close by and every time I flinched or said that hurts he would move up to me and just stare at the Physio as if to say 'hurt her again and I'm going to scratch you!' The Physiotherapist had cats so she understood what he was doing.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59332 by Saunter
I m not writing this to be fake drama and all I'm writing it because it's 3 a.m. And I'm sad I've been alternately crying and sleeping since it happened. I feel alone and know I'm not God is with me. My daughter is asleep.
I believe pets have emotions of their own as well. See yesterday eve at about 7:45 p.m. 9/23/15 my dog Caesar . The one with the heart murmur well he I mean he died
. All 3 cats and the other dog king were in the room. At home. After Caesar passed each of the cats cats in order of their like cat hierarchy came and sniffed Caesars feet.. Then his brother king came and sniffed Caesars remains . King poked him with his nose like ok now get up , hey now. King liked Caesars ears.
Then King laid next to his brother . The way they always did back to back. . He stayed like that for some hours.
Then I removed the remains to a back hallway and shut the door. King uses that hallway to go outdoors. Usually the two dogs go out and in together. Each time King went out he tried to " awaken" the body . King nudged and barked loudly at Caesars remains.Then I shut the back hallway door so King laid with his back to the door . Except for greeting me King has stayed there near his brother. It is 3:26 a.m.
King left the door also to warn daughter that she was going to have a seizure so she laid down so as to avoid a fall so she won't hit her head. King is and his brother was seizure warning dogs for her. After the seizure was over King returned to the back hallway door.
This is so long Odd I feel less alone, well anyway thank you saunter
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds