logolong

Help?

More
15 years 6 months ago #10979 by cheeky_monkey17
Replied by cheeky_monkey17 on topic Re:Help?
awww hun sorry to hear u have bad news
hope and wishes are sent out to all know him

hugs

love emma x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #11052 by
Replied by on topic Re:Help?
Cat hun...If there is a god...and I ,for one, cant believe any more...Then he/or She has a funny way of making people suffer...Ill pray in my own way for him xxxx;)

More
15 years 6 months ago #11065 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:Help?
Thank you both very much.. :(

More
15 years 6 months ago #11081 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Help?
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

May soon be stewart wont need his chair anymore we all are terrified. He is in a quarantine ward in conquest with septicemia from his kidney stone which in turn infected his catheter. Then he caught MRSA and now CDIFF. Yet they say they dont have THAT in the conquest. Tell that to poor stewart. He,s been in over a month and went straight into resus went he got there his temp spiked so high. How can they let a man so ill already get this bad. They told his mum his MS is just getting worse and he will have a heart attack in due time. Everyone love this chap to bits so the whole of the close i live in is a bit crushed by all his bad news. All i can do is wait for pat to phone me with updates and let people know. How crap is life sometimes!!!:( :( :( :(

Same old story they never do anything until it's too late,I hope it will be good news that you give us.My love to all his family.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds