logolong

Finding work with inclusive employers

More
12 years 7 months ago #38184 by Janey
I've only recently joined Able Here - I hope I don't get banned for advertising!

I run a not-for-profit job board for disabled job seekers called Evenbreak ( www.evenbreak.co.uk ). Disabled job seekers can register on the site, upload their CVs and search for jobs, free of charge, confident that the kind of employers who choose to advertise on such a site will be genuinely trying to attract disabled candidates.

If you are looking for employment, please have a look and tell me what you think! We are still quite new, so I'm open to constructive feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #38201 by Able_Here_Team

Janey wrote: I've only recently joined Able Here - I hope I don't get banned for advertising!

I run a not-for-profit job board for disabled job seekers called Evenbreak ( www.evenbreak.co.uk ). Disabled job seekers can register on the site, upload their CVs and search for jobs, free of charge, confident that the kind of employers who choose to advertise on such a site will be genuinely trying to attract disabled candidates.

If you are looking for employment, please have a look and tell me what you think! We are still quite new, so I'm open to constructive feedback.

As its non for profit company we will allow you to promote Evenbreak.

Would you like to run the employment Support forum section on Able Here?

More
12 years 7 months ago #38211 by Janey
Yes, that would be great - what does it involve?

Also I'm shortly going to be writing an e-book for disabled people who are looking for work - I'd be happy to offer it free of charge to Able Here members.

More
12 years 7 months ago #38212 by Able_Here_Team

Janey wrote: Yes, that would be great - what does it involve?

Also I'm shortly going to be writing an e-book for disabled people who are looking for work - I'd be happy to offer it free of charge to Able Here members.

You are the expert in the employment area, so you can add whatever you like! Maybe, tips on cv's? going to interviews? etc..

Free ebook sounds great!

More
12 years 7 months ago #38257 by Janey
Great! I need to know what a moderator does ....

More
12 years 7 months ago #38775 by NaomiB
Hi there, jus seeing this post. Does this mean that Im not overseeing this sectioni anymore ? I was never asked if I wanted to be m'adator in the first place. And I actually find that quite rude asking someone else instead of coming to me first and asking me if someone else could take over it. Is there a reason why you do not wish me to do this any more ? When you added me to oversee this section, you never advised me as to what i would be doing, and no advice or anything was given to me from yourself. Ive been a member of this group for a number of years now, I am truley offended by this and am considering leaving the group as I now feel like ive been stabbed in the back.

Moderators: NaomiB
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds