logolong

Finding work with inclusive employers

More
12 years 7 months ago #38776 by NaomiB
Again - being stabed in the back - ive been in this group for a very long time,and im shocked by how i have been treated. Its not very nice feeling,and I feel like this is being very rude. im trying to get my point accross without sounding pissed of (which i am), i now feel like ive been made a fool of,perhaps im taking it to personal but that is the way i am, always have and dont think i should lie abt how i am feeling rite now. able here, I am shocked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #38779 by Able_Here_Team
Hi NaomiB

Firstly you are still in charge of this group, Janey can help you to run this section.

ok we should of told you about Janey helping out in the Employment support section.

We are sorry for upsetting you

More
12 years 7 months ago #38795 by Janey
Hi Naomi,

I'm so sorry you are upset, and I can absolutely see why you would be. I didn't know that someone was already moderating this part of the site, and I'm very happy to step down. Perhaps I can continue to contribute if you don't mind?

Happy to talk about this offline if you'd prefer?

My apologies again - I never intended to upset anyone.

Janey.

More
12 years 7 months ago #38797 by NaomiB
Hi Janey

No applogies from you are neccassary, you have done nothing wrong. so dont worri abt upsetting me, as you were not to know anything abt it. so never worri, perhaps I jumped the gun and got upset to quickly,but i do say sorri for jumping the gun to quick.

More
12 years 7 months ago #38798 by Janey
Thanks Naomi,

Perhaps we can both contribute to the forum? I'm sure we both have plenty to offer! It would be lovely to work with you.

Janey

More
12 years 7 months ago #38799 by NaomiB
Yes indeed, although im not working rite now, my health has took a turn and well, i was meant to go back to work, but due to another matter in the work place, (a man who made a pass at me) who i work in the same office with) they wanted me to go back in the same office with him and i said no. due to that, they have not asked me back to work. its in the hands of my employment support officer,but she is a waste of time. if you ask me there jus not wanting me back. was easy for them when they asked me back and i said yes but then i said about working with him and id like sumwere away from him, which mine and his job isn the same,were meirly sharing an office space. i wanted to move and do my job in another office. thats where they staled. im not concerened cause my health is not great anyway,and have got worse since then. i dont actujally belieeve i could work now.

Moderators: NaomiB
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds