logolong

Commuting service for people with disabilities

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #71112 by EvelynD
Hi everyone,Apologies if this is not the right place to post this. I am a Product Design student at university and I am looking to create a service to help people with disabilities with their commute. My current idea is for it to be a bespoke taxi service with volunteer drivers to help people get to where they need to go. I was also looking at including an option for people to request for someone to walk with them for if they do not feel comfortable walking around the area they live in. I have written a survey about it and would be very grateful if people wouldn't mind having a look at it and answering a few questions, I have inserted the link for this below. The project at university is for the company Virgin so there is a question about that on there, however I am looking at taking the idea to different companies to try and get the funds for it. freeonlinesurveys.com/s/tfDTLZhL
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by EvelynD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #71113 by BUBBADOG14
Evelyn you have explained about the Uni project and want members to take a look but you haven't given any details about where you want us to look or the link to the survey? 
The following user(s) said Thank You: EvelynD

More
1 year 10 months ago #71118 by EvelynD
Thank you for letting me know! I have edited it now to include the link to the survey :)

More
1 year 10 months ago #71119 by BUBBADOG14
Filled in your survey very interesting thank you. 

More
1 year 10 months ago #71130 by Karl
I have done it

More
1 year 8 months ago #71350 by Den100
This is fantastic! I notice this post was a few months ago. What is the update? One innovtive idea you might consider is a driving service for employees who don't have cars and where a vehicle is mandatory for the job. This situation is why I have not been able to work in mainstream employment. Of course, I'm on the other side of the bell curve now, but vocational assessment for persons with disabilities was my background.
Is the survey still open?

Moderators: NaomiB
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds