logolong

Health Assessment

More
7 years 8 months ago #62820 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Health Assessment
I've said what I'm going say on other sites, The reason why it's just crazy with who gets it and who don't is because the people who make the decisions are pretty much 98% able bodied people! They haven't a clue what it's like to be disabled and how random bad pain days are. They haven't a clue how your disability/illness is like and how your health effects you physically or emotionally day to day. So how can they make an important decision about someone's life? It really annoys me!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #63070 by madbear
Replied by madbear on topic Health Assessment - P.I.P
Hi Everyone.
I have been receiving DLA since 2014 and was stated for an Indefinite period as I have c.o.p.d and progressive arthritis, both types.
I recently had to have a medical as the D.L.A I was getting has now changed over to P.I.P ..
I have been awarded the P.I.P allowance to which the amount is still the same but However there now seems to be a 4 year period of receipt where as it was for an Indefinite Period.
I really hope I don't have to undergo another medical in 2020 and have to provide all the evidence AGAIN !! What a nightmare it is being Incapacitated today..

More
7 years 7 months ago #63072 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Health Assessment
I know madbear, tell me about it! It feels like your a criminal for being disabled and your being questioned by the C.I.D!!

As I've said before these people who 'Interview' you are able bodied and haven't a clue what it's like to live with a disability day by day! That is what riel's me, I won't go gone on about it otherwise I will go into a rant!! :ohmy:
All I will do is give you some advice for filing in forms or 'Interviews' do it as it's your worse day ever so they understand.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds