More
15 years 1 month ago #21706 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Does anyone remember 78rpm records xxxx ;)

you mean the old masters vioce ones with picture of dog on it the first one I ever played in childrens care home was < Oh Rosemary I love you > from the film to do with mounties ;)

Those are the ones...just been rooting through mums house just to declutter a bit...found several all in original sleeves...plus some very obscure 33s including Blaster Bates...Chas n Dave....Max Bygraves....Magic or What ??? xxxx ;)

I dont have any 78rpm records but have long playing ones like lemon popsical in yellow vynal, dixys middnight runners elvis etc all thos and the rest have the original sleeves also loads of singles some of them have origanal sleeves.. have not looked through them for ages ..parphs they will turn out to be antiques for great-grandchildren :laugh:

Ahhh Dexys Midnight Runners..Now your Talking Ducky.....Come on Eileen.....Geno ......As a point of interest do you know what Geno they sang about....Ive seen this Geno live in the 60s xxxx ;)

will have to get back to you on that question xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #21708 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

you mean the old masters vioce ones with picture of dog on it the first one I ever played in childrens care home was < Oh Rosemary I love you > from the film to do with mounties ;)

Those are the ones...just been rooting through mums house just to declutter a bit...found several all in original sleeves...plus some very obscure 33s including Blaster Bates...Chas n Dave....Max Bygraves....Magic or What ??? xxxx ;)

I dont have any 78rpm records but have long playing ones like lemon popsical in yellow vynal, dixys middnight runners elvis etc all thos and the rest have the original sleeves also loads of singles some of them have origanal sleeves.. have not looked through them for ages ..parphs they will turn out to be antiques for great-grandchildren :laugh:

Ahhh Dexys Midnight Runners..Now your Talking Ducky.....Come on Eileen.....Geno ......As a point of interest do you know what Geno they sang about....Ive seen this Geno live in the 60s xxxx ;)

It was..Geno Washington and The Ram Jam Band xxxx ;) :whistle: :lol:

More
15 years 1 month ago #21713 by ducky
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

to be honest Tony the only one I really remember is come on Eileen..everybody especialy the males I knew kept singing it and still do off and on when they see me,.. in the 60's it was irene goodnight irene and at r/r they still sing this one to me when it is being played :lol: :blink:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #21731 by
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

to be honest Tony the only one I really remember is come on Eileen..everybody especialy the males I knew kept singing it and still do off and on when they see me,.. in the 60's it was irene goodnight irene and at r/r they still sing this one to me when it is being played :lol: :blink:

Come on Eileen is a classic xxxx :whistle:

More
15 years 1 month ago #21733 by ducky
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

it is the words Tony that make male friends sing it so I dont know weather to feel flattered or miffed lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #21752 by
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

it is the words Tony that make male friends sing it so I dont know weather to feel flattered or miffed lol

Its also the Tune Ducky xxxx ;) B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds