logolong

Good Old Days

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 weeks ago #21973 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
Yes..Def. a Male thing xxxx :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #21974 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Me and my friend used to walk up to any guy in the dance who had his girlfriend with him, give him a kiss and say \"Thanks for the other night you were amazing\" and watch him trying to explain it away.:lol: Yes I know it was rotten:evil:

sorry to say the way I was yrs ago.. I would have decked the female who kissed and said that to any boyfriend I was with.. and he would have been punched as welll no questions asked :evil:
as I know what I was like it would not have been fair of me to do it to anybody elses boyfriend ..they could have been sombody like me :lol: :dry:
and Tony what you said is probly a male thing :cheer:

Are you sure we never met Ducky, as that is what happened to us, we never did it again after that.Mind you we did deserve a slap.:lol:

nobody did that to me so it defently wasn't me :laugh: ..mind you we could have met..if you where in the same place at the same time as me..I would have kept you out of trouble or got you into trouble depends on the cercumstances and what mood I was in that day ;) :lol:

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #21980 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Me and my friend used to walk up to any guy in the dance who had his girlfriend with him, give him a kiss and say \"Thanks for the other night you were amazing\" and watch him trying to explain it away.:lol: Yes I know it was rotten:evil:

sorry to say the way I was yrs ago.. I would have decked the female who kissed and said that to any boyfriend I was with.. and he would have been punched as welll no questions asked :evil:
as I know what I was like it would not have been fair of me to do it to anybody elses boyfriend ..they could have been sombody like me :lol: :dry:
and Tony what you said is probly a male thing :cheer:

Are you sure we never met Ducky, as that is what happened to us, we never did it again after that.Mind you we did deserve a slap.:lol:

nobody did that to me so it defently wasn't me :laugh: ..mind you we could have met..if you where in the same place at the same time as me..I would have kept you out of trouble or got you into trouble depends on the cercumstances and what mood I was in that day ;) :lol:

Sounded like fun:lol:

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22159 by ducky
think the good old days where the golden days ..but then every generation say that lol

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22192 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
I think the good old days were so good, because we were young enough to enjoy it all, and not give a damn.:lol:

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22220 by ducky
Dorrie wrote:

I think the good old days were so good, because we were young enough to enjoy it all, and not give a damn.:lol:

I only really gave a dam about it all 10 yrs ago ruffly :blink: :( :S

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds