logolong

Good Old Days

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19087 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
Ducky....You were asking where Posh was...look no further xxxx :ohmy:<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/03/10 08:40

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19102 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

Ducky....You were asking where Posh was...look no further xxxx :ohmy:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/03/10 08:40

Tony can you please explain more about that remark :huh:
wilddogfeather I am sorry about what happened to you and hope you will slowly remember any good times you had prior to then ,when dreadfull things happen we live in a dark world bewildrerd and scared we can not see a light at the end of the tunnal and want to crawl in to a hole where nobody can hurt us..I belive I was lucky enough to start remembing the good times there where things that happen then that ppl would say how awfull but even in thos sittuations there where things I could laugh about
Cat I think we need to remember the funny little things that happened like you I also remember getting fags and smoking them in secrete having a small riot in a school when I was 17 the giggling and the laughter :woohoo:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19116 by
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Ducky....You were asking where Posh was...look no further xxxx :ohmy:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/03/10 08:40

wilddogfeather I am sorry about what happened to you and hope you will slowly remember any good times you had prior to then ,when dreadfull things happen we live in a dark world bewildrerd and scared we can not see a light at the end of the tunnal and want to crawl in to a hole where nobody can hurt us..I belive I was lucky enough to start remembing the good times there where things that happen then that ppl would say how awfull but even in thos sittuations there where things I could laugh about
Cat I think we need to remember the funny little things that happened like you I also remember getting fags and smoking them in secrete having a small riot in a school when I was 17 the giggling and the laughter :woohoo:

Ducky...I have explained my thoughts in a PM...xxxx

More
15 years 1 month ago #19131 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Ducky...I have explained my thoughts in a PM...xxxx[/quote
thank you for pm sorry I did not relise I had mail :blush:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19137 by
Wonder who we will get on here next....Captain Kirk of the Star Ship Enterprise...In Drag...maybe....
I do think that people who take the p.ss and think that they are dealing with stupid idiots ( just because this is a sight for disabled)..should look very closely into the mirror and say to THEMSELVES...I AM A PATHETIC INDIVIDUAL WHO OTHERS HAVE ONLY CONTEMPT FOR xxxx Have a nice day xxxx :evil:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19144 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:Good Old Days
:evil: :laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds