Good Old Days

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #18741 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

Cat I am glad that you are finding happeness now
for some ppl the past is bad for others it was good
they say we should not live in the past but 1996 brought me sheer misiery and hatred the years I mention where full of fun and laughter because my world was full of roses and I felt immortal
I would bring back the old fashion bobby who,s job it was to catch crimanals and before anybody jumps down my throat there are alwas bad apples in every society[/quote

I agrre with you Ducky..The old fashioned PC is twenty times more useful than these Plastic Community Officers brought in by Blunket..They have no powers and roam in flocks of three or four....keeping themselves warm and away from harm xxxx :evil: :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #18760 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
I have great recpect for the police force from an early age they have shown me kindness...I have also had friends who,s husband where in the police force they and the armed services are fighting with one arm tied behind there backs.. the police are the first thing ppl call for in trouble.. the ordiary booby would like to go back to the job they joined up for in the first place which is fighting really bad crime not spend so much time on filling out a forms, meting a target on a certain crime having to arest the victims and walking on ice all the time :angry:

More
15 years 1 month ago #18763 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
If I could go back to the time of Moses, I would go up the mountain so I could have a say in the ten commandments :) :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #18795 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

If I could go back to the time of Moses, I would go up the mountain so I could have a say in the ten commandments :) :whistle:

Thou shalt not be a Chav....
Thou shalt not resist sex....
Thou shalt not go to Aldi or Liddle
Thou shalt not kiss frogs xxxx :ohmy:

More
15 years 1 month ago #18802 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
if I could go back to creation men would have first baby woman second so they share the pains of birth :cheer:

More
15 years 1 month ago #18810 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Thou shalt not be a Chav....
Thou shalt not resist sex....
Thou shalt not go to Aldi or Liddle
Thou shalt not kiss frogs xxxx :ohmy:

That makes me a big sinner then:blink: :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds