logolong

Good Old Days

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #20182 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

I must confess, I was a tom boy, I did not like any kind of female clothing, I drove my poor mother to despair.:blink:

Ive been there...just off the M25....called Watford xxxx:ohmy: :whistle:

the only 2 or 3 bits of Items I wore which belonged to men mainly was the jeans, jumpers we called sloppy Joe's and some of the ties to go with are outfit I liked the clothes that us females wore it did not stop us being tom boys,,:laugh: ;) B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #20185 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
That area of bare flesh between the top of the stockings and the panty line...we refered to as...The Giggle Line....On account that if you got that far,You were Laughing xxxx ;) :whistle:<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/03/24 15:30

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #20215 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

That area of bare flesh between the top of the stockings and the panty line...we refered to as...The Giggle Line....On account that if you got that far,You were Laughing xxxx ;) :whistle:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/03/24 15:30

I guess you were'nt too pleased when they invented tights:lol:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #20225 by
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

That area of bare flesh between the top of the stockings and the panty line...we refered to as...The Giggle Line....On account that if you got that far,You were Laughing xxxx ;) :whistle:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/03/24 15:30

No...your spot on there..I considered them an invention of..The Catholic Church...or...Salvation Army xxxx :laugh:

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #20227 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

No...your spot on there..I considered them an invention of..The Catholic Church...or...Salvation Army xxxx :laugh:

I can confirm that nuns wear stockings not tights.:blink:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #20230 by
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

I can confirm that nuns wear stockings not tights.:blink:

Not sure where you taking this theme....but its getting a little pervy xxxx :laugh: B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds