logolong

Good Old Days

More
15 years 1 week ago #19818 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
The thing I remember is when my Mum used to say\"If you eat all your crusts, it will make your hair curl\" she lied:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #19824 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

The thing I remember is when my Mum used to say\"If you eat all your crusts, it will make your hair curl\" she lied:(

Thats as big a lie as propagander during the war saying that Our pilots could see better because they ate carrots....All rubbish with no scientific support...It was to detract from the Germans knowing that we had discovered Radar xxxx :)

More
15 years 1 week ago #19859 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Thats as big a lie as propagander during the war saying that Our pilots could see better because they ate carrots....All rubbish with no scientific support...It was to detract from the Germans knowing that we had discovered Radar xxxx :)

Did the Germans believe it:woohoo:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #19860 by
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

They couldnt understand how our fighter pilots found their aircraft in the dark xxx :ohmy:

More
15 years 1 week ago #19874 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

They couldnt understand how our fighter pilots found their aircraft in the dark xxx :ohmy:

a lot of things where first invented because of wars... this country all ready did recycling during the war so it is not suddenly a new invention or idea ..I will go further and say that no invention is new it has only been inproved on ;) B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #19876 by
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

a lot of things where first invented because of wars... this country all ready did recycling during the war so it is not suddenly a new invention or idea ..I will go further and say that no invention is new it has only been inproved on ;) B)

Quite right Ducky....Most surgical methods improve leaps-and-bounds during war periods...Plstic surgery...heart surgery....to name just two xxxx:)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds