logolong

Good Old Days

More
15 years 1 month ago #19468 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Ducky do you remember the navy blue knickers we wore for school,they had a pocket to keep your hankie in.Everytime you wanted to blow your nose,you flashed your drawers.:P

I dont remember having a pocket but I do remember I keept trying to make mine shorter by rolling up the legs we use to do PT in them :laugh:
do you remember stuffing socks or tissue paper in bras when we first stared growing boobs B)

You said the hated word \"Bras\", I hated bra's and I still do, the most uncomfortable thing invented.:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19492 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Ducky do you remember the navy blue knickers we wore for school,they had a pocket to keep your hankie in.Everytime you wanted to blow your nose,you flashed your drawers.:P

I dont remember having a pocket but I do remember I keept trying to make mine shorter by rolling up the legs we use to do PT in them :laugh:
do you remember stuffing socks or tissue paper in bras when we first stared growing boobs B)

You said the hated word \"Bras\", I hated bra's and I still do, the most uncomfortable thing invented.:(

:blink: :huh: ..I loved them especial my gossard wonder bras they gave me a nice lift up not that I hasten to add that I needed a bra then.. :cheer: today I do padded wired elasic wale bone what ever :( :sick:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19597 by Dorrie
Does anyone remember Babycham also Cherry Bee, ahhh those were the days.:P

More
15 years 1 month ago #19682 by ducky
I remember but not sure a lot of members will
I must admit sherry or any think with that in it made me nasty
so changed my drinks a lot as I decieded that what made me nasty or ill was silly.. mind you this bit of wisdom on my part started slowly to kick in when I got married had children and got older.. it did not take place all at once in fact it took yrs ..:( :dry:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19686 by Dorrie
As a teenager I once got drunk on Port & Lemon, never again,I always had soft drinks after that:)

More
15 years 1 month ago #19708 by ducky
i turned t-total about 2 to 3 yrs ago.. as my legs are wonky enough when sober :laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds