Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

it makes me feel sodding old as Dorrie said but oh the memmories :woohoo:

Trouble is Ducky it makes you realise what you are missing now:lol:

not really Dorrie as
I have been there
done it, tryed it
loved it and had it
so I remember with fondness and not because I wish I had done it ;) B) :whistle: :evil: :silly: :lol:

Could you run that past me again my friend, I think I might have missed something.:blink: :blink: :blink: :S :dry: :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19382 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

not really Dorrie as
I have been there
done it, tryed it
loved it and had it
so I remember with fondness and not because I wish I had done it ;) B) :whistle: :evil: :silly: :lol:

Could you run that past me again my friend, I think I might have missed something.:blink: :blink: :blink: :S :dry: :huh:

um it means that I have been able to do things in my life and met ppl that give me fond memmories and as I am older I dont feel that I missed out in life as good things also came out of bad things
i hope that has cleared up the confusion as I dont want you confused or me confused as life is confusing enough I think we confuse it more as we keep getting confused about confusion i hope this has not confused you like it is confuing me :huh: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :blink:

Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/03/13 20:05<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/03/13 20:09

More
15 years 1 month ago #19416 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

not really Dorrie as
I have been there
done it, tryed it
loved it and had it

um it means that I have been able to do things in my life and met ppl that give me fond memmories and as I am older I dont feel that I missed out in life as good things also came out of bad things
i hope that has cleared up the confusion as I dont want you confused or me confused as life is confusing enough I think we confuse it more as we keep getting confused about confusion i hope this has not confused you like it is confuing me :huh: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :blink:

Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/03/13 20:05&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/03/13 20:09

I'm glad you cleared that up for me my friend:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19425 by ducky
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

not really Dorrie as
I have been there
done it, tryed it
loved it and had it

Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/03/13 20:05&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/03/13 20:09

I'm glad you cleared that up for me my friend:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry:

you are welcome my friend happy to help you or anybody else who needs unconfusing B) ;) :cheer:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19430 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
Ducky do you remember the navy blue knickers we wore for school,they had a pocket to keep your hankie in.Everytime you wanted to blow your nose,you flashed your drawers.:P

More
15 years 1 month ago #19432 by ducky
Dorrie wrote:

Ducky do you remember the navy blue knickers we wore for school,they had a pocket to keep your hankie in.Everytime you wanted to blow your nose,you flashed your drawers.:P

I dont remember having a pocket but I do remember I keept trying to make mine shorter by rolling up the legs we use to do PT in them :laugh:
do you remember stuffing socks or tissue paper in bras when we first stared growing boobs B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds