logolong

Do we need this

More
15 years 1 month ago #20877 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Do we need this
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

I agree my friend about what you say and you seem to agree with a lot of what I say..
I was not putting dowm mine, my childrens, or my granchildrens generations ..there will have to be a lot of tough descions..I have in my life time seen the good and the bad side of things.. I had no answers to it all then and have none now xx:unsure:

But the one constant is...we are collecting less taxes from fewer taxpayers..There comes a time when the Gravy-Train stops xxxx Either that or Im off to France xxxx ;)

How is it better in France?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #20883 by
Replied by on topic Re:Do we need this
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

I agree my friend about what you say and you seem to agree with a lot of what I say..
I was not putting dowm mine, my childrens, or my granchildrens generations ..there will have to be a lot of tough descions..I have in my life time seen the good and the bad side of things.. I had no answers to it all then and have none now xx:unsure:

But the one constant is...we are collecting less taxes from fewer taxpayers..There comes a time when the Gravy-Train stops xxxx Either that or Im off to France xxxx ;)

Pay half the tax we do....and if all else fails...They eat better xxxx :lol: ;)

More
15 years 1 month ago #20886 by Dorrie
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

What about the poor frogs and snails:ohmy:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #20888 by
Replied by on topic Re:Do we need this
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

What about the poor frogs and snails:ohmy:

Would never eat Frogs but Snails are very nice as a Starter xxxx :whistle:

More
15 years 1 month ago #20894 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Do we need this
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

oh dear even over there they have problems
I still for all its faults think I live in a wonderfull country and hope we can sort things out..God bless the queen while I can still say it

More
15 years 1 month ago #20896 by Dorrie
Remember it's not what your country can do for you.
It's what you can do for your country.

Who said that, does anyone know???????

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds