logolong

i dont want to feel like this anymore

More
14 years 4 months ago #29369 by ducky
dear emma
i am sorry to here you are going through a bad time
please see your doctor and get him to refere you to a counseler
you will then be able to tell him/her things that you would not tell friends and family
when we are depressed it feels like nobody understands how we feel and as I said before we dont completly open up to friends and family because we dont want to hurt them
you can let out all your frustrations anxiotes anger sorrrow and what ever else you are feeling that is what they are good at they are netural and are there for you
please belive that we at able here do understand what you are saying a lot off us have gone through the same things
love ducky xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #29416 by Julia
Emma, thank you for sharing this with us. Actually, I think most of us have felt alone or misunderstood more than once, even though some people never talk about it. I know what you mean when you say that you sometimes feel alone even when you have people around you. That's normal. I have a big family, but lately they have been very busy with their own things, so I don't see them much. We have been arguing a lot for no reason.
Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Do you have other people that you enjoy spending time with, except your boyfriend?
My name is Julia and I am from Sweden. You can message me if you want, or just write back here.
Take care! Hugs / Julia

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #29812 by cheeky_monkey17
after a good couple of months i feel like i can say am starting to feel happy again and getting my life back on track.... i move out of my parents house into my own place so finally getting the privacy and space i need althought i still feel lonely at times... also on top of that my partner as started to help me with things and listening to wat i have to say. he also asked me to marry him in which i sed yes :) am getting the help i need to finish college.. i do have my bad days and i still at times feel no good but i now feel like i have the people around me to get me thought it :)

hope to talk soon to peeps

emma x

More
13 years 11 months ago #30227 by jay boy
hi how are today jason xxx

More
13 years 11 months ago #30300 by ducky
cheeky_monkey17 wrote:

after a good couple of months i feel like i can say am starting to feel happy again and getting my life back on track.... i move out of my parents house into my own place so finally getting the privacy and space i need althought i still feel lonely at times... also on top of that my partner as started to help me with things and listening to wat i have to say. he also asked me to marry him in which i sed yes :) am getting the help i need to finish college.. i do have my bad days and i still at times feel no good but i now feel like i have the people around me to get me thought it :)

hope to talk soon to peeps

emma x

am glad things are looking up for you and congratulations on the marrage proposal
xxxx

will stared looking for nice hat lol
xxxxx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds