logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
8 years 6 months ago #59553 by riversidemarie
Where has the Indian Summer gone? I spoke too soon! Windy,wet and cold. Suddenly my bed seems so much more inviting in the morning and I want an extra snuggle under the duvet!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #59585 by BUBBADOG14
Went out with hubby T.V shopping, was surprised how warm it was, even with this stinking flu bug and chest infection. Why is it that men always want the new technology TV's or gadgets? He redecorated the lounge and now wants a flashy new T.V!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

More
8 years 6 months ago #59611 by Sandie
Lovely blue sky in Lincoln today but the chill of winter is just round the corner, Jack Frost will soon be nipping at your fingers and toes, indeed any part of your body not well lagged is likely to be frostbitten :ohmy: :blink: :whistle:

More
8 years 6 months ago #59621 by BUBBADOG14
Mr Weather is teasing again! You look outside and see beautiful blue sky and you stick your hand outside and it freezes! It says on my phone it's 1oc it's very cold so I'm behaving and staying in the warm and working on getting better!! Go out! :ohmy: stuff that I'm hibernating!! :blink:

More
8 years 6 months ago #59635 by Jana
It is fall in Wisconsin! We went from 80F yesterday to 45F today. Cold, blustery, drizzly, all the leaves fall off the trees at once October! But I'm glad it's here. I love cooler weather. Went for a brief walk, must remember moisturizer next time, face as red as a beet!

More
8 years 6 months ago #59641 by riversidemarie
Duvet weather here. Sunny but deceptively cold. No freezing at night and frost in the morning in the south of England.The plants in the garden are hating it , blackening but the trees and shrubs are loving the weather and are giving an Autumn display of rich, ruby red, a kalidescope of the rainbow, russets, yellows, purples and browns of all hues. Autumn is not over yet!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds