logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 11 months ago #57763 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
time it shocked her so much she fainted and fell across the doorway, when she came to herself again it was dark and she shivered with cold, she had a large
bruise on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57769 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
her head from passing out and realised everything was back to normal, it wasn't cold anymore and the horrible smell was gone. What had happened? What had caused her to pass out? She had so many questions that needed answers it was time to call someone who worked with the paranormal she thought.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57772 by Sandie
Where do I find a ghostbuster she muzed as she drank her coffee, no good looking in Yellow pages, I could do this myself Melissa thought afterall spirits of the dear departed are not dangerous but then again

More
8 years 11 months ago #57795 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
could I take the chance and there not friendly spirits? She remembered one of her friends went to a spiritualist church and wondered if she knew someone or could point her in the direction of someone who could help her. She went through her phone contacts until she came to her friends number and all of a sudden

More
8 years 10 months ago #57817 by Sandie
A gust of wind blew open the door, the treasured photo of her dear departed
husband cashed to the floor and shattered, she dropped to her knees and cradled the the picture in her arms sobbing quietly,

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #57856 by Sandie
The smell was so much worse this time she didn't know if she should phone someone in case there was a gas leak or something similar.Taking all her courage and several deep breaths she followed the mist like substance as it drifted slowly up the stairs, suddenly she felt a touch on her cheek it was like a kiss, a sense of wellbeing came over her and she
followed the mist into the bedroom where her
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Sandie. Reason: bad grammer

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds