logolong

Embarrassing!

More
2 years 2 months ago #70538 by Meatballs
Embarrassing! was created by Meatballs
Yesterday my brain was determined not to work! 

I was on Twitter just before starting work and there was a lady posted up that it was her 79th birthday that day and she's only recently created her Twitter account...about 3 days beforehand. 

I posted up a happy 79th birthday tweet and sent it off fast just seconds before starting work..

About an hour later while working I suddenly had my tweet come into my head so I logged back in and realized instead of happy 79th I'd actually put happy 789th! So I sent another one apologizing profusely and saying it was a genuine mistake, my finger must have caught the key and I didn't realize!

She Tweeted back with loads of laughing emoji's saying she knows she getting on a bit but she's not that ancient yet! HA HA HA! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #70544 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Embarrassing!
I think we all have brain freezes and we think we're posting one thing or messaging something and our brain has decided to do another! I have many real beauties! But one real funny thing I'm learning as I go along, I've started using voice typing on my mobile phone as my vision is getting worse and find it hard to see the buttons even at full size so the voice typing is a better way to send messages and use my mobile. But one thing I still have to work with is Spelling! I sent a message to my sister and I was talking about my 'Aunt Di' but silly me forgot it didn't know I meant 'Aunt Di' and spelled it 'Aunt Die/'s' So my sister rang me in fit's of laughter and said have you read your message? Because you obviously didn't before you sent it!! So when I did I thought you berk so it's a lesson learnt. Always read your voice typed message before sending it!! 

More
2 years 2 months ago #70555 by Garryb10
Replied by Garryb10 on topic Embarrassing!
ive had people do text typing to me and i will say its usually very good 
i think i would be always reading it first 
even the fone can change words at times when texting 
can never be 100% certain 
even my typing isnt that good  lol 

The following user(s) said Thank You: jj~

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds