logolong

chatroom bullying

More
13 years 2 months ago #33914 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Yes I know I was just shocked that they had the balls to come back on here!:ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33915 by
Replied by on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Doesnt take Balls to sneak in under another name...like a couple of worms slithering on their bellies...;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33916 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Amanda,
Please forgive me for bugging you,i could really use some advice right now,please can you help me?
I feel a total and utter fool,i made what i thought was a great connection with a member and i think i explained to you, we ended up texting each other,then he asked for pictures of what i looked like so i warned him i was butt ugly but he seemed really genuine, then he got more demanding and asked for more explicit pic,s,like a fool i sent him pic,s of me with my bra on,then he wanted to see me naked,he kept asking where i was? and why i wasen,t answering straight away? so i told him actually i,m going out to the club i attend as i am on the commitee i have to sadly bar a regular for attacking a lady,then he accused me of playing mind games with him and his last girlfriend had hurt him and he wouldn,t put up with me making excuse,s!!,
Amanda, this man told me what i haden,t heard for over 12yrs,he told me i was lovely and i wasen.t ugly and like a fool i allowed myself to be taken in by him! i feel so very stupid, i am 47yrs old i should have known better! i have sent a e-mail naming the idiot to the site people,and i,ll probably be thrown off the site i just can,t believe i allowed myself to be taken in like that!! in fact i,m bawling my eyes as i,m writing this, i,m in hospital with a kidney infection becausei only have one kidney and our only child a son is getting married on saturday and i,m praying that i,ll be well enough to be able to attend.
Amanda, i,m a complete fool and i just pray the people especally woman like myself who have started talking to men who flatter them then ask them to do stuff they shouldn,t do or feel uncomfatable doing ,they shouldt

More
13 years 2 months ago #33917 by Able_Here_Team
Replied by Able_Here_Team on topic Re:chatroom bullying
angelmate wrote:

Amanda,
Please forgive me for bugging you,i could really use some advice right now,please can you help me?
I feel a total and utter fool,i made what i thought was a great connection with a member and i think i explained to you, we ended up texting each other,

Users should not give out any personal information to anyone on this website.

We won't be banning you or mr. X as both of you are bad as each other. You are both adults

Able Here Teal

More
13 years 1 month ago #33988 by Kbnicemetou
Replied by Kbnicemetou on topic Re:chatroom bullying
yeah u r right able here should band courples being on here and also band people that r not disabled too only if u care for someone should be allow on here thats my throughts

Kbnicemetou

More
13 years 1 month ago #33989 by Kbnicemetou
Replied by Kbnicemetou on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Kbnicemetou wrote:

yeah u r right able here should band courples being on here and also band people that r not disabled too only if u care for someone should be allow on here thats my throughts

Kbnicemetou

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds