logolong

This is an official complaint

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #56051 by
Replied by on topic This is an official complaint
karl like i said in the PM i sent you .... there is no mention of me being disrespectful so i deserve an apology from this person .... PS here is the convosation that i had with this person

hi what is ur disability
Gandrawhy do you want to know?
You: duttonc2225if u are not willing to tell people then no disrespect why do u come on here ? if not willing to open upto people ?
GandraI have been a member here for a VERY long time
You: duttonc2225i am only asking a question
Gandrathere was no chat here when I last came - now all I get are men wanting to chat and talk dirty
Gandrasorry, but I do not like that sort of thing
You: duttonc2225if u think i am just here to get into ur pants then u have another thing coming
Gandrawell as I am old enough to be your mother and live about 5,000km away, you would not stand a chance
GandraGOODBYE and go masturbate to someone else
You: duttonc2225i think you are a very disrespectful woman ...
Gandraooks like
You: duttonc2225if you can not understand when some one is actually being POLITE and nice
You: duttonc2225then you have no reason to be on here
GandraI am disabled therefore I have as much right as anyone
GandraGO ASK KARL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #56054 by Tomrymer
If people are using chat for masturbatory reasons that's sad not awful, they'd find Skype much more suited to their needs!
Seriously, if you don't want to chat and chat is new since you were here before, don't use it, don't respond, ignore or turn it off. I rarely use it myself as the time I have to spend here is limited; I haven't initiated a chat but do occasionally respond if not too busy. Writing is my pleasure but the instant too and fro of chat irritates me.

More
9 years 4 months ago #56055 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic This is an official complaint
If you don't like something on TV, you turn it off. So you can do the same with the chat.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #56064 by

Karl wrote: If you don't like something on TV, you turn it off. So you can do the same with the chat.

Accepted. But I do not expect the sort of thingon TV that you obviously accept here with live chat.

This site was a normal site for disabled people when I joined and when I was last here.

Now? It appears to be a sex site.

I do not think I will be back.

Karl - you have turned a friendly site into something which you should be ashamed of.

Enjoy it - just do permit all female members to be used as masturbating tools by the male members you allow to use chat WITH NO MODERATION WHATSOEVER.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by . Reason: corecting typo

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #56065 by
gandra i asked you POLITELY HOW YOU WERE ... not how you were feeling in the south pole.... no disrespect but you sound as old as my nan.... so why would i wanna get in to any one that old lol

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #56066 by

duttonc2225 wrote: gandra i asked you POLITELY HOW YOU WERE ... not how you were feeling in the south pole.... no disrespect but you sound as old as my No,nan.... so why would i wanna get in to any one that old lol

No - you specifically asked me about what sort of disability I had and you conveniently snipped the parts of the conversation to suit yourself and try to make me feel bad.

And I DID say I was old enough to be your Mother - nothing about your "Nan" [presumably grandmother?] - but you still kept on.

Every time I closed the Chat, BOING, there you were again.

I did not report you, I reported someone else - different name if you had bothered to actually read, so you must have felt VERY guilty to have had to try to justify yourself by contacting Admin.

It is because of you, and others like you, that I will be leaving this site.

How disgusting when a mere newbie causes a long-time member to have to leave.

Thankfully I will not have to as I am NOT coming back here.

The lot of you disgust me.
How Karl permitted this forum to turn into a sex site I will never know.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds