logolong

dating able bodied people

More
13 years 1 month ago #34620 by BUBBADOG14
I wanted to add my two penny's worth! I have been with my husband for well over 20years now!Even before I was sick! When I was a spritley little madam!When my body decided to give up he refused to leave me!
When the day came of my bone density scan and they asked my husband to come in (I was in hospital after a previous accident!)An O.T, social worker and the doctor arrived for the meeting. I knew then in my heart of hearts I knew it was bad news but my husband refused to believe! After the docotor gave the bad news and the prognosis I turned to my husband and told him I would understand if he wanted to file for devorice. He looked me in the eye and said we are in this for better or for worse. Now lets hear what each person has to say and turned his head back to the O.T's, and social worker. And even now when I have moments where things feel tuff and I feel my husband could go and meet some nice able bodied girl, he will tell me off and say ' I don't want a boring life where things are so prodictable!' now give me a smile!' My husband knows things will be tuff and I will suffer with pain and he is ready for it to hit me and he is ready to adapt our house when needs be!He takes life step by step and day by day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64504 by BUBBADOG14
Get me a bucket quick!! :sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds