logolong

Long distance relationship

More
10 years 2 months ago #52212 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Long distance relationship
A cuddle is very important. To me a real relationship is also important, if you want casual sex with no real feelings involved thats up to you, it did'nt work for me in the sixties. Girls who slept around were regarded as slappers and sluts, I dont agree with that either, if you want to sleep around its your choice its your life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52213 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic Long distance relationship
It so happens that the soul we need one person, but for intimate relationships need another.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #52217 by BUBBADOG14
I'm sorry Andrea I don't understand what your saying! I agree with Sadie, a real relationship involves cuddling as well as touch so you can feel the love between your partner.
My ex and I where together for a month than he had to move to Scotland due to family problems, we spoke on the phone every night and I thought all was fine. When he came to see me for a weekend on a visit I found a photo of a woman in his wallet when I asked he said it was his sister (which he never mentioned all the time we where together!). Two months passed since he moved to Scotland and I telephoned him to tell him we needed to cancel his upcoming visit due to a family gathering and his mother picked up the phone and said 'I thought you and Simon had broke up', I was shocked and said no, where did she think he was of a weekend. 'She answered on work jobs because he needed the money now his girlfriend was pregnant and they needed money to pay for there new flat!!' She was as shocked as I was. So that there is a reason why I know long distance relationships don't work!!
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by BUBBADOG14. Reason: Needed splitting

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #52219 by BUBBADOG14

Andra wrote: Nothing. It is funny to find the difference between real relationship and distance relationship.

What are you saying? That a distance relationship isn't real? Your the one who said your long distance of 8 years was doing fine, so isn't that real?
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52220 by BUBBADOG14

Andra wrote: It so happens that the soul we need one person, but for intimate relationships need another.

The definition of the word 'soulmate' a person ideaily suited to another as a close romantic partner who connects with you in every way and on every level.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52225 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Long distance relationship
If you are really lucky you will find one man who pushes all your buttons, floats your boat, thats a real relationship that can last forever, you have to work at keeping that bond between you, if thats not what you are looking for, then you can purchase a night of passion, with no strings attached. The choice is always yours.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds