logolong

Long distance relationship

More
10 years 1 month ago #52246 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic Long distance relationship
Yes it was by internet and we never met.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52247 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic Long distance relationship
Do you think it is normal to rummaging through things of your ex and arrange his interrogation?

More
10 years 1 month ago #52248 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Long distance relationship
Andra are you saying if you thought your fella was cheating you would'nt check his phone and texts. I'm sorry sweetheart you must be one strange lady, come on lady members would you check or not. I would check then he would get a serious slap and then I would dump him, and arrange a night of passion no strings attached. lol :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
10 years 1 month ago #52254 by BUBBADOG14
I thought my husband was cheating once (before we where married) I'd gone to a concert with my friend up in Manchester so we where gone most of the day and nearly all night. And the next day I got a call from a friend who was married to my OH's work colleague and she said wow your fella had a good night with out you! his bosses daughter was hanging off him most of the night! Well I was ready to put his balls in a vice and cut them off I'm telling you! He came to see me that evening and my face must have been a picture, he was like a frightened child explaining that his bosses daughter was drunk out of her mind and kept wanting to dance with him so he had to literally fireman's lift her to a seat and she kept standing up and he had to keep putting her back. Eventually his boss took her home! And his mate and others vouched for him! Another strange thing he had was a black eye. He's mate explained they where so drunk they couldn't drive and when he got out the taxi and said goodbye to his friend he turned and hit his face against a lamp post! Well I couldn't help but fall on the fall laughing! And as I say what goes around comes around. If he wants women falling over him blind drunk he has to pick a fight with a lamp post!! :lol: And I warned him if I ever hear he and his mates are lieing I will still put his balls in a vice, and he knows I'm not joking!! ;)

More
10 years 1 month ago #52258 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Long distance relationship
What's that old saying, treat them mean, keep them keen

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #52261 by BUBBADOG14
haha exactly!! ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds