• Page:

TOPIC:

"...relationships,dating and marriage; "age spread 7 years 7 months ago #47192

• bohonk
  • bohonk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Did you ever stop and consider the "perfect age of a mate,lover?" What "age span " would you allow"? Although my walking days are over, datable people have decreased, and their age has morally decreased in societies "BOOK". So, I have two sets of morals....Is that right? Is it fair to make judgement for two types of people? Or, is it correct my lowering acceptable age "span"
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bohonk.

Re: "...relationships,dating and marriage; "age spread 7 years 7 months ago #47197

• Karl
  • Thank you received: 230
Perfect age would be the same age as your self? But this is hard to find so I give myself 7yrs below and 7 yrs above to find a lover.

You say, datable people have decreased? Is this true or are you looking in wrong places?

"...relationships,dating and marriage; "age spread 6 years 6 months ago #52763

a perfect age don't necessarily make a relationships more perfect...anyway we all have some idea about the perfect partner, but slowly with time & age this idea begin to disappear and be replaced with the harsh reality.
so find someone first and make him perfect rather than look for perfect person B)

"...relationships,dating and marriage; "age spread 6 years 6 months ago #52775

If you are lucky you find the man that presses all the right buttons for you, when this person is no longer with you that leaves a big gap in your life. Can anyone fill that gap? I dont know its a hard act to follow. :( As far as age difference goes, if it is ok with you let others think what they will, its your life your choice.

"...relationships,dating and marriage; "age spread 6 years 4 months ago #53849

I guess that I would be willing to try anything that is either 5 to 7 years older or younger. I think that after that you are going to deal with certain differences in cultural upbringing etc. that it might be a challenge to make sure that you have something that connects you.

"...relationships,dating and marriage; "age spread 4 years 7 months ago #61234

Perhaps the 2 rules 'might be'
Is it legal?
Are we both happy?

Society, media etc tends to frown on age gaps, but my pioneering namesake in the USA in settler days once married a 15 year old (a good age for a wife as it was stated in the record) to a 25 year old settler.

Times have changed.

Last edit: by FlyingKidney.

"...relationships,dating and marriage; "age spread 4 years 7 months ago #61239

and yet. i have a friend who met her hubby when she was 15. There's 8 years between them and now years later they are happily married with 3 kids.
We know plenty of couples where he or she is younger or older by 10,20 years. Truly ppl, "age is just a number". And if you meet someone and make each other happy, THATS what counts.
We're all disabled here, no? Well then you will know that "age" might not be the killer. Many conditions are life limiting and who knows who will go first. you don't get into a relationship thinking "is he gonna be around in 5 years"????
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie, marty1357

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds