logolong

No help here?

More
15 years 7 months ago #7804 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:No help here?
Well in all honesty i could not ask for a nicer group of ppeople to have met ducky. You made me feel very welcome from day one and also gave me the allowance to mess up occasionally without judging me or making me feel i would have to leave . Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope i get to return the favour and be able to support or help you in someway. Obviously i dont want you to be upset etc but i will always be here should you or emma or anybody on AH need a friend. HUG :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7808 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:No help here?
Who loves ye baby:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #7820 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:No help here?
hugssssssssss:) :)

suz xxx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 4 months ago #14272 by
Replied by on topic Re:No help here?
Wow!..I am new to this site and just scanning all the subjects on offer but what you say Cheeky brought back memories of a 8 month experence chatting to a young lady who went or was going through a self harm period ( knife cutting ) and she told me once that whilst chatting to me online she seems to be ok since she was actively chatting, hence stopped her feeling lonely and forgotten since I was there recognising her as a person..but alas,, as for the outcome, she moved on and I lost all trace of her..
Pleased you overcome that period though.

John
:)

More
15 years 4 months ago #14551 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re:No help here?
Hey Everyone

I am glad everyone's starting to post in here

I wrote a poem in January 2004 to express how My Wrist Disability was having effects on My Mental Health & normal day to day activities

It was published on: 31-12-2005 & can be found at Whsmith & other Bookshops.

I enclose a copy of My Poem Called PANTS POEMS.

My Poem, Called: PANTS POEMS - MY POEM - PANTS POEMS - POETRY NOW - WHISPERS IN THE WIND - EDITED BY BOBBY TOBOLIK - ISBN 1-84602-031-X (COPY) - COPIES. COPY RIGHT 2004 & 31-12-2005 - COPY RIGHT TEXT: reynolds1984.multiply.com/journal/item/40

Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2009/02/21 04:44

More
15 years 4 months ago #14648 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:No help here?
Scotty-1984
read the poem
it is amazing that people who have acctually gone through pain in there lifes and mental illneses. can by writing it as poetry make poeple undestand what they truly feel and stop and think I hope there will be sombody who will listen to me :)
love and hugs ducky xxx

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds