logolong

No help here?

More
15 years 7 months ago #7691 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:No help here?
Seems i managed to upset everyone... Im really sorry ok. I guess i was looking for someone/anyone to talk to and no one seemed to be here for a long time. I dont denigrate anyones problems as half the reason im jumpy i was always told the same. Sort yourself out an stop bein selfish. I find talking so flipping hard too. I never meant to make anyone feel like i was trying to put them down oe be a bitch ok an if i did im sorry. Im crap at opening up and if i do a little i tend to feel like i did something wrong. Christ i seem to be making some mistakes on this site dont i? Think i spend to much time on my own maybe. My heads in a hole now and im struggling to get out so if im rambling im sorry but im trying to be sorry while i feel like i wanna drop off the planet lol? X Im going for now i hope someone here understands.... im no sure i do.... i hate being me right now but i know it goes away just how long this time.:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7696 by cheeky_monkey17
Replied by cheeky_monkey17 on topic Re:No help here?
hey lady m
we have all been there and understand and u havent upset us or at least me anyway it just like u we find it hard to open up at times and explain how we feel but am always there for a friend in need so please feel free to message me at any time and i just hope i can help u.

i really understand u when u said u get told to sort urself out or stop bein selfish. i get the same and feel that no one will understand.
i dont wish the feelin on anyone and if there is anyway i can help i will.
i hope u feel better soon and if not remember am always here to talk

love emma x

More
15 years 7 months ago #7701 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:No help here?
Cat you have not upset ppl.. members read what you say and take it on board .. there are some who find it hard to talk about certain things..othere.s who are to shy too write in the forum.. and some who might want to but are afraid they might say the wrong thing and upset the person xxxx .:)

More
15 years 7 months ago #7711 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:No help here?
Oh well im pegged as motormouth that usually DOES say the wrong thing. Iv ended up kind of defensive over the years ducky and it makes me a bit harsh sometimes. Thank you both for being there and i promise to be more diplomatic and less defensive in future. Thanks for what you said Emma it is nice to know your not alone sometimes. HUG xxx:S

More
15 years 7 months ago #7715 by cheeky_monkey17
Replied by cheeky_monkey17 on topic Re:No help here?
u never alone ... we are all friends here and we are here to help each other.
and just been urself and say whats on ur mind its what makes u who u are.....a great person thats honest.

take care hun
emma x

More
15 years 7 months ago #7718 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:No help here?
Cat you are only putting down your feelings..trying to sort out all the diffrent emotions that surface..I and other members have expressed how we feel and put are own oppions in some of the debates,,that is what the forum is for.I hope no one feels as if they are on there own here..even if we cant help members we can listen and try to support them..big hugxx ducky

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds