Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anxiety!

Anxiety! 6 months 2 weeks ago #68122

I am worried what's happening to me these past few days. I'm in the right mind to think now so i take this opportunity to ask for some help. I read along the way this article www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/.../how-high-can-you-go that maybe CBD can help me. I am experiencing a behavior where i feel like i am alone but i am not. I'm stressing myself with no reason, i over think with small things, i feel like im too emotional everytime someone says something about me. I know i need a professional opinion about this but i just want to have an alternative solution and i read that CBD can help me. I am not sure if this thing works. So does anybody tried it? I need a help. Please..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anxiety! 6 months 2 weeks ago #68123

• Tiny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I believe this works , from stories I’ve read , it helps people with anxiety, autism, epilepsy... and I think it’s worth a try , do some research, read other people’s stories , it calms you down without getting high , this is just my opinion though
The following user(s) said Thank You: TokyoBubble

Anxiety! 6 months 2 weeks ago #68124

• Tiny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: TokyoBubble

Anxiety! 6 months 1 week ago #68126

Thank you for this Tiny :)

Anxiety! 6 months 1 week ago #68127

• Tiny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Your welcome , hope this helps :)

Anxiety! 3 months 1 week ago #68586

Anxiety, as for me is word that people are using too often. Everyone is afraid of something and everyone is feeling nervous around people from time to time. But you should remember that everyone has something that makes him shy and nervous. So, people either understand that or they will find something to blame in you. Just get some fancy closes, but some wax on your skin before going to bed, like Emulsifying Wax NF and feel fabulous. No matter how you look, you really are, i'm sure about it. Don't let you fears ruin yours everyday life.

Last edit: by newhope.

Anxiety! 3 months 1 week ago #68597

I wish I'd noticed this post when it was started, pardon my late reply.
Most cannabis today tends to be a hybrid of Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica. The general idea is that Sativas tend to be more mentally psychoactive (and also more prone to causing that paranoia/anxiety) while Indicas are more physical and will give you couchlock.
As for this article, yeah there IS such a thing as too much of a good thing. Not only in regards to getting a high tolerance and not getting as much bang for your buck, but there are physiological effects to consider.
Due to the 'Reefer Madness' and massive potential profit loss to big pharma, a lot of things we should know just haven't been able to be studied in the way they should have been. Although, the general idea is that indica heavy strains might be more effective for anxiety... but then we all react differently in our own unique ways to various chemicals so by all means, take everything you read with a big grain of salt and consider your own experiences.
I have seen the common concept that cannabis including larger amounts of CBD (as opposed to THC) would likely be more helpful to people in regards to anxiety. I've had really trippy, heavy cerebral cannabis before and ended up having a panic attack from feeling overwhelmed, while other times I've found the heady distraction to be more helpful. Again, a lot of this stuff comes down to your own personal chemistry, so I would encourage you to explore a bit but stick to your guns about what you personally feel and know.
I think you are on the right track in your own thoughts here, I wish you luck in finding what works best for you!

Anxiety! 3 months 1 week ago #68604

hello, some people with autism can expeirence alot of anxiety.

Anxiety! 3 months 1 week ago #68605

• jj~
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
As a caregiver, you should know your issues.
Anxiety is a issue that can be managed with intense thought process, on other issues, breathing excercises.
But again as a caregiver, you have all the opportunities available to you to find out what to do.

Oh that is right your selling something OMG

Last edit: by jj~.
  • Page:
Moderators: malh007
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds