logolong

Anxiety!

More
5 years 9 months ago #68122 by TokyoBubble
Anxiety! was created by TokyoBubble
I am worried what's happening to me these past few days. I'm in the right mind to think now so i take this opportunity to ask for some help. I read along the way this article www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/.../how-high-can-you-go that maybe CBD can help me. I am experiencing a behavior where i feel like i am alone but i am not. I'm stressing myself with no reason, i over think with small things, i feel like im too emotional everytime someone says something about me. I know i need a professional opinion about this but i just want to have an alternative solution and i read that CBD can help me. I am not sure if this thing works. So does anybody tried it? I need a help. Please..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #68123 by Tiny
Replied by Tiny on topic Anxiety!
I believe this works , from stories I’ve read , it helps people with anxiety, autism, epilepsy... and I think it’s worth a try , do some research, read other people’s stories , it calms you down without getting high , this is just my opinion though
The following user(s) said Thank You: TokyoBubble

More
5 years 9 months ago #68124 by Tiny
The following user(s) said Thank You: TokyoBubble

More
5 years 9 months ago #68126 by TokyoBubble
Replied by TokyoBubble on topic Anxiety!
Thank you for this Tiny :)

More
5 years 9 months ago #68127 by Tiny
Your welcome , hope this helps :)

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #68586 by newhope
Replied by newhope on topic Anxiety!
Anxiety, as for me is word that people are using too often. Everyone is afraid of something and everyone is feeling nervous around people from time to time. But you should remember that everyone has something that makes him shy and nervous. So, people either understand that or they will find something to blame in you. Just get some fancy closes, but some wax on your skin before going to bed, like Emulsifying Wax NF and feel fabulous. No matter how you look, you really are, i'm sure about it. Don't let you fears ruin yours everyday life.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by newhope.

Moderators: malh007
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds