logolong

Pet Bereavement

More
16 years 1 month ago #2212 by NaomiB
Replied by NaomiB on topic Re:Pet Bereavement
Hi there, very sorry to hear about your loss, I do indeed know what your going threw. As you can see from my foto im an animal lover. Dogs is really what I have been brought up with, my recently Im got a cat with my boyfriend, he already had a cat, but we got one togother, my own dog 'lucky', had to stay with my parents, as her and the cat (one at the time) didnt get on. But in regard to your loss of your loving pet, this is the thing about animals, unfort they dont live very long, and as you found out it can happen in a matter of days. Some people say you should get another the replace the pet you have lost, personally myself, I would give it a few weeks. Like all deaths, you have to greeve for your pet you have just lost. There is even doctors who spealise in this kind of bereavement, with all deaths, a pet is no different.

Afew years ago I lost two dogs, two of the cheekest dogs you will ever meet, chichuhas, one long coat, (real beauty), sally was her name, and then extremely cheeky Dolly, (she would take on a great dane she had the heart of a lion, unfort for her she didnt know she was onl 6 or 7 pounds of weigh) !! LOL

One day my mum was opening the gate to the another dog in to the house, she was in a rush to get him intio the house, but in her rush, she forgot to lock the gate behind her, Sally and Dolly got hit by a car and both were killed. I dont think I will ever try and understand why the car didnt stop, the driver just hit them and drove the car on. I think im actually glad this happend becasue I dont know what I, or my family would have done to them, with the anger and our emoitons mixed up when this happend, i dont know what would have heppend.

The heart mends itself, but the mind doesnt forget.

Naomi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #2215 by NaomiB
Replied by NaomiB on topic Re:Pet Bereavement
I did have a pic of a puppy that my mother had afew months ago as my pic. No pets in the pic at the minute.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds