logolong

Any gamers on here?

More
5 years 5 months ago #68862 by shadetree
Replied by shadetree on topic Any gamers on here?
Well ive been collecting for many years, most of my life actually. Also you can buy lots of games in game bundles on PC sometimes you can get as many as 12 games for 3 dollars. Once games are a few years old you can pick them up pretty cheap a lot of times. I use this site to keep track of sales. www.epicbundle.com/ also i buy a lot of CD keys you can get games really cheap that way also. As well as sell the games i already have in bundles i get on CD key sites and put that money back into buying more for the collection.

Yeah i heard it was a great game. Ill check it out one of these days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #68863 by Doctor Teeth
Replied by Doctor Teeth on topic Any gamers on here?
Sadly, I can’t really be a PC gamer like I used to. I used to be great at PC games, but since my coma, and a 7 month stay in a hospital, I suffer from muscle atrophy. In fact, I can only type with one finger at a time on my iPad, whenever I want to talk to someone or send a message. So it’s nothing but console gaming for me. ☹️

More
5 years 5 months ago #68864 by flynnar3162225
Replied by flynnar3162225 on topic Any gamers on here?
ive a gaming pc, spent stupid ammounts of cash on it building it but not using it to its full potential ... really really need to ... i have also a PS4 pro (was once a xbox fan but times change and im glad i changed)

More
5 years 5 months ago #68865 by Doctor Teeth
Replied by Doctor Teeth on topic Any gamers on here?
Yeah. I’m a PlayStation person myself. I used to be all 3. Nintendo, Microsoft, PlayStation. But Sony gets all the best exclusives, including the only MLB game (if you’re into baseball, which I personally am not, but I’m just saying). And Nintendo is the king of innovation (although granted, not many people know about this, but Sega did have come up with a analog control stick controller before Nintendo did, it just never made it out to the mainstream market). But all Microsoft seems to do is rely on Halo and Gears of War. I mean, last E3, what Sony did do? They announced a new IP (Granted, Sony was weird about announcing it), but what did Microsoft open with? Why, another Halo game of course!
Also having to pay for a online service with Microsoft, when you get a free one with Sony? All the more reason for me, personally, when it comes to choose between Microsoft and Sony, I choose Sony.
Although it does suck for me that I can’t use their VR headset, because I suffer from epilepsy, and VR headset is like a guaranteed seizure for me.
Although, when we were all little kids, we would all argue on the playground about which system they had was the better one, and it seems like young adults still do this despite their supposed “maturity”. So I’d just like to wrap this message up, by saying everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, and you should be focusing on having fun with whatever console you have, not wasting your time arguing about it.

More
5 years 5 months ago #68866 by shadetree
Replied by shadetree on topic Any gamers on here?
I play on PC because thats what i have and what im used to. But theres nothing wrong with console either. I mean as long as youre having fun with it thats all that matters to me. Im like you i never understood people arguing about whats best. Who cares?

I cant afford VR but i might check it out in a few years when it comes down in price. Theres nothing on it atm im super excited about anyway so not a big deal.

More
5 years 5 months ago #68867 by StPaddy
Replied by StPaddy on topic Any gamers on here?
I don't know if I should consider myself a gamer or not, but I've always loved them. I've played a lot of DnD and various games too, despite loving my PC. I had a PS4 stolen from me and just never got another one, wondering if the next-gen console would come out just as I bought another PS4.
I'm on Steam often, even if I'm not playing games I enjoy being able to chat with my wise friends who avoid social media (ptmentats1 if you wanna look me up). In the past, I had such awesome times playing online games with friends and then later a gamer guild but I had a falling out with the awesome group I used to be a member of and have just never been good at reaching out or inserting myself into things... so I'd always be that noob running around alone in MMOs with multiple characters.

I really enjoyed Life is Strange, I tend to like stuff that involves time travel and the story to that was really great, the characters had a depth to a decent degree. I've always been a Fallout fan but I'm done spending money on Bethesda until they redeem themselves- that being said I'd like to play Red Dead Redemption 2, it looks pretty cool.
I used to play FPS games sometimes but just got sick of the cheaters, trash talking and never having a group. I've felt kind of burned out on a lot of games with the insipid repetition of old ideas colored new.
I'd love to get involved with a group again although I feel like I am picky about what I'd really enjoy anymore.
I still enjoy Tetris :D

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds