Good Old Days

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #20528 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Do you remember the Stiletto Heels, in an emergency they made a good weapon,:lol:

Now your talking...wonder how many ladies had long term ankle problems xxxx :ohmy:

Ankles are fine, has'nt done alot for my lower back:whistle:

The things ladies do for fashion xxxx :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #20533 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

Do you remember the Stiletto Heels, in an emergency they made a good weapon,:lol:

yes and also if you could not afford new ones they where worn with the heels getting shorter and yes I know as a wepon they can do damage.. I had one being wacked in my face in a fight..I looked like I had gone through a windscreen..I was sticking up for that persons mother at the time :( :angry:

More
15 years 1 month ago #20545 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

yes and also if you could not afford new ones they where worn with the heels getting shorter and yes I know as a wepon they can do damage.. I had one being wacked in my face in a fight..I looked like I had gone through a windscreen..I was sticking up for that persons mother at the time :( :angry:

You forgot to Duck:blink:

More
15 years 1 month ago #20553 by ducky
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

:lol: :laugh: :laugh:
it had gone from a argument about the way she treated her mum to a stand up fight then on to both of us fighting on the floor she had the advantage of being by the shoe cupbard..I have no regreats about going for her on how she treated her mum and family ..they where lovly kind quiet ppl I told her she was a bully
she was already miffed becuse she wanted to be my new bestmate and was Jelouse of my other friends..which I find rather sad as she was welcome to come out with us all :(

More
15 years 1 month ago #20583 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

it had gone from a argument about the way she treated her mum to a stand up fight then on to both of us fighting on the floor she had the advantage of being by the shoe cupbard..I have no regreats about going for her on how she treated her mum and family ..they where lovly kind quiet ppl I told her she was a bully
she was already miffed becuse she wanted to be my new bestmate and was Jelouse of my other friends..which I find rather sad as she was welcome to come out with us all :(

You are a real softie at heart my friend:kiss: :kiss:

More
15 years 1 month ago #20586 by ducky
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

You are a real softie at heart my friend:kiss: :kiss:

yes I am and only got into a few fight on the side of right :) xx
2 where my fault tho.. so am no angle even tho have halo now and 2 spoons to clapp togeather to make music.. even if had harp would not know how to play it..with my user name you would think Id know about plucking..:laugh: :laugh:
do's anybody remember puting bit of paper on comb and making it an instument (think it was mainly the toilet paper we use to have)..

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds