logolong

Good Old Days

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #21909 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
Me and my friend used to walk up to any guy in the dance who had his girlfriend with him, give him a kiss and say \"Thanks for the other night you were amazing\" and watch him trying to explain it away.:lol: Yes I know it was rotten:evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #21910 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

If you were about to sleep in a dorm or with several friends...Whilst it was dark...Did you learn the art of putting the palm of your hand under your armpit....raise and lower the arm quickly and inducethe sound of...A Fart ????? It was a skill xxxx :) :whistle: :lol: :evil:

I think that was a juvenile male prank:blink:

as a female and polite never done that ..did make up apple pie beds for other girls in dorm xxx :evil:

See...its a bloke thing...sophisticated xxxx :lol: :silly:

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #21931 by Dorrie
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

If you were about to sleep in a dorm or with several friends...Whilst it was dark...Did you learn the art of putting the palm of your hand under your armpit....raise and lower the arm quickly and inducethe sound of...A Fart ????? It was a skill xxxx :) :whistle: :lol: :evil:

as a female and polite never done that ..did make up apple pie beds for other girls in dorm xxx :evil:

Is that what you call it:blink:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #21937 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Is that what you call it:blink:

Some might xxxx :whistle: :lol:

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #21951 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
Dorrie wrote:

Me and my friend used to walk up to any guy in the dance who had his girlfriend with him, give him a kiss and say \"Thanks for the other night you were amazing\" and watch him trying to explain it away.:lol: Yes I know it was rotten:evil:

sorry to say the way I was yrs ago.. I would have decked the female who kissed and said that to any boyfriend I was with.. and he would have been punched as welll no questions asked :evil:
as I know what I was like it would not have been fair of me to do it to anybody elses boyfriend ..they could have been sombody like me :lol: :dry:
and Tony what you said is probly a male thing :cheer:

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #21963 by Dorrie
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

sorry to say the way I was yrs ago.. I would have decked the female who kissed and said that to any boyfriend I was with.. and he would have been punched as welll no questions asked :evil:
as I know what I was like it would not have been fair of me to do it to anybody elses boyfriend ..they could have been sombody like me :lol: :dry:
and Tony what you said is probly a male thing :cheer:

Are you sure we never met Ducky, as that is what happened to us, we never did it again after that.Mind you we did deserve a slap.:lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds