logolong

Good Old Days

More
15 years 1 week ago #22350 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

why it that we tottered along alright on stileto heel shoe's.. untill we passed a few blokes then for some reason you either caught the heel in a drain or nearly sprained your ankle :laugh:

Oh yes I remember it well:lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #22372 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
I have to laugh thinking about what it was like yrs ago
when I worked in some factory's..we had to wear white scarfs to cover our hair..instead we use to stick them on the back of hair and backcome over it so you could hardly see the scarf or if we where going out for the night we rolled are hair up and stuck the scarf over them like washer woman and catch the buses to and fro to work ..and on pay day (friday) with hair in rollers and overalls covered in paint we all use to bundle into woolworths for stockings, makeup and hairspray ect ect

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #22427 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

when I worked in some factory's..we had to wear white scarfs to cover our hair..instead we use to stick them on the back of hair and backcome over it so you could hardly see the scarf or if we where going out for the night we rolled are hair up and stuck the scarf over them like washer woman and catch the buses to and fro to work ..and on pay day (friday) with hair in rollers and overalls covered in paint we all use to bundle into woolworths for stockings, makeup and hairspray ect ect

Blimey Ducky...sounds like one of those Northern places with Dark Satanic Mills xxxx :ohmy: :whistle: :)

More
15 years 1 week ago #22448 by Dorrie
Oh yes I remember it well:lol:

More
15 years 1 week ago #22506 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

Blimey Ducky...sounds like one of those Northern places with Dark Satanic Mills xxxx :ohmy: :whistle: :)

tony it was near london way :lol:
tryed to do that when I first came back down hear ..and sister flatly refused to go in town with me untill I was all dressed up ..was miffed as was going to get dressed up in the evening :dry:

More
15 years 1 week ago #22522 by Dorrie
Remember the days when you got a pay packet that had actual cash in it.:lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds