logolong

Moans and Groans

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28224 by
Replied by on topic Re:Moans and Groans
Can't cope. Someone took Pereg and me for her to be spayed last Thursday and I stayed with her until she was anaesthetised.

Then got a taxi home and she was brought home later that afternoon. I'll take her stitches out next Sunday.

But on another board I'm being attacked again for being an Orthodox Jew and for choosing to have come to live in Israel 24 years ago, and I know it is so easy to just scroll past but I can't.

Because if I don't try to defend my Country, who will?

Why should I be attacked for my religion or where I live?

Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28230 by
Gandra wrote:

Can't cope. Someone took Pereg and me for her to be spayed last Thursday and I stayed with her until she was anaesthetised.

Then got a taxi home and she was brought home later that afternoon. I'll take her stitches out next Sunday.

But on another board I'm being attacked again for being an Orthodox Jew and for choosing to have come to live in Israel 24 years ago, and I know it is so easy to just scroll past but I can't.

Because if I don't try to defend my Country, who will?

Why should I be attacked for my religion or where I live?

Why?

Unfortunately my love...the world is full of mindless scum who have an orgasm upsetting others xxxx ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28236 by
I don't know Tony, I really don't know. Stupid arguments as to how many [how few, according to some people] were slaughtered in the Holocaust.

Stupid people insisting that Jews caused WWII.

Stupid people saying that my father and his brothers must have been \"forced\" to join the British army during WWII and that their medals are worthless.

Ditto my grandfather in WWI.

Scroll on by. Easy to say. Don't read that board. Easy to say.

But if I cannot defend my religion and my Country, who will?

One of the wonderful things I love about this site, apart from you, Tony :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: is that nobody cares where I live or that I am an Orthodox Jew.

Here I am just Gandra. Someone who plays word games with you, and with whomsoever wants to join in.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28237 by
Gandra wrote:

I don't know Tony, I really don't know. Stupid arguments as to how many [how few, according to some people] were slaughtered in the Holocaust.

Stupid people insisting that Jews caused WWII.

Stupid people saying that my father and his brothers must have been \"forced\" to join the British army during WWII and that their medals are worthless.

Ditto my grandfather in WWI.

Scroll on by. Easy to say. Don't read that board. Easy to say.

But if I cannot defend my religion and my Country, who will?

One of the wonderful things I love about this site, apart from you, Tony :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: is that nobody cares where I live or that I am an Orthodox Jew.

Here I am just Gandra. Someone who plays word games with you, and with whomsoever wants to join in.

Empathy sweetheart...we all have it in here...they dont out there xxxx ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28239 by
You know it's like people moaning \"oh my back hurts\" when they haven't got a clue what it's like to live with it day after day after day, year after year after year, knowing that it will never get better, only worse, and that legs don't work so wheels are my means of getting around.

Different board but same site. It's \"oh, poor S, how are you feeling today?\" when S just \"did his back in at work\" blah blah blah. But to try to get compensation he's been milking it for all it's worth and is now on morphine FFS. Morphine for a strained back?

And \"oh, I've hurt my ankle and have to use crutches for a few weeks, isn't it terrible\", and I want to scream at them.

I actually got banned from one of the boards on that site because while I was sitting under major attack from missiles and rockets, that board had a Palestinian support thread, not caring that I had been under attack for eight years and that I was in a bungalow that was deemed unsafe.

I really lost it then and told someone something rather rude, very rude, and got promptly banned from that board. Not on the whole site, just the one board.

But some people just can't see things as they are. Just see what they want to see and to hell with the rest of us.

Heck Tony - that war was in December/January. We are still getting stuff chucked at us - not that much B\"H but it is still happening, and that damned thread is still going on.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but when those opinions are totally blinkered to see only what they want to see, without the slightest understanding of why things happen, and when I'm cursed for being on the \"wrong\" side, then it hurts.

Can't do anything about that as that is on the board I've been banned from. And the political world news board? I just have to try and try to counter the attacks, and I suppose it's funny in a way when people accuse me of being a Mossad agent, paid by our Government to post what I'm told to post!

No, I'm just me.

And I like being me and I am proud of my religion, my beliefs, and yes, I am patriotic. Because it would be a sorry state of affairs were I not.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28259 by
Gandra wrote:

You know it's like people moaning \"oh my back hurts\" when they haven't got a clue what it's like to live with it day after day after day, year after year after year, knowing that it will never get better, only worse, and that legs don't work so wheels are my means of getting around.

Different board but same site. It's \"oh, poor S, how are you feeling today?\" when S just \"did his back in at work\" blah blah blah. But to try to get compensation he's been milking it for all it's worth and is now on morphine FFS. Morphine for a strained back?

And \"oh, I've hurt my ankle and have to use crutches for a few weeks, isn't it terrible\", and I want to scream at them.

I actually got banned from one of the boards on that site because while I was sitting under major attack from missiles and rockets, that board had a Palestinian support thread, not caring that I had been under attack for eight years and that I was in a bungalow that was deemed unsafe.

I really lost it then and told someone something rather rude, very rude, and got promptly banned from that board. Not on the whole site, just the one board.

But some people just can't see things as they are. Just see what they want to see and to hell with the rest of us.

Heck Tony - that war was in December/January. We are still getting stuff chucked at us - not that much B\"H but it is still happening, and that damned thread is still going on.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but when those opinions are totally blinkered to see only what they want to see, without the slightest understanding of why things happen, and when I'm cursed for being on the \"wrong\" side, then it hurts.

Can't do anything about that as that is on the board I've been banned from. And the political world news board? I just have to try and try to counter the attacks, and I suppose it's funny in a way when people accuse me of being a Mossad agent, paid by our Government to post what I'm told to post!

No, I'm just me.

And I like being me and I am proud of my religion, my beliefs, and yes, I am patriotic. Because it would be a sorry state of affairs were I not.

God bless you for it xxxx ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds