logolong

Let's write a story

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #4301 by
Replied by on topic Re:Let's write a story
Step forward..Captn Horatio Noseblower..the entrepid explorer,safe-cracker and boldly goes where no woman wants him to go.I shall determine the goings on here.Pass me my Kodak 45367 lens ,so I might examine these 7 toed foortprint.
Seven toed..doesnt that give you a clue..came a voice from the wagon by the railway line....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #4302 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Oh my God the 7 toed creature has risen again,there can be no hope for those two unfortunates they will have been eaten.We must start to search for the devil, phasers in hand they marched bravely forward into the unknown.:blink: :ohmy: :whistle:<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/06/16 16:22

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #4316 by
Pass the knuckle churning Zobdobblers and give me factor 56 ..these buggish-eyed waps will need full throbbing spondulicks to smash them...OK.....

More
15 years 11 months ago #4317 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
It's life Tony but not as we know it, clingons on the starboard bow and all that.:woohoo: :whistle: :silly: :unsure: :huh: :blink:

More
15 years 11 months ago #4349 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:Let's write a story
Little Squaw Hummingbird woke to find herself in the dark lair of the 7 toes alien.... What was she going to do.. Would big chief beer belly ever find her ? Would she have to practise her womanly charms on the creature to gain her freedom ?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #4360 by
There was a fair chance that womanly charms would be needed...and in abundance...for these alians had three todgerbangers....one for function....one for pleasure..and one for secret pleasure xxx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds