logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 11 months ago #53572 by Jana

Sandie wrote: I have had enough I am starting on the Ark ASAP. Anybody got any superglue :laugh: B)

I'm thinking duct tape may work better! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #53573 by Jana
Warm and humid here today and a thunderstorm this evening. West of us had tornado warnings. Once the storm was over Lake Superior it started to drop sleet because 20% of the lake is still frozen. Talk about wacky weather! :silly:

More
9 years 11 months ago #53582 by BUBBADOG14
On my bucket list is to go on a Torando Chasing Holiday, I find them fasinating and so want to see one and feel the power of mother nature. I watch all programmes that are on telly about them.

I'm going to prey to the weather gods and ask them to hurry the hell up and send us some dry weather because Arnie is getting annoying and driving Willow & I insane because he wants to go outside and won't in heavy rain!!
Attachments:

More
9 years 11 months ago #53585 by Sandie
Its blowing a gale here, was going to do some retail therapy but changed my mind when the rain started. Went to the local shop and did my Mary Poppins act coming back when my brolly took off, guess its back to the ark :lol: its bloody cold as well, roll on winter. :unsure: ;)

More
9 years 11 months ago #53620 by Sandie
We have the lot today, gales,sun,rain,hailstones,thunder,locusts,frogs,flying fish.Its called Biblical weather. :lol: :huh: :dry:

More
9 years 11 months ago #53633 by Sandie
Heavy clouds, looks like heavy rain later, The ark is nearly ready, alas I'm waiting for the plumber and the kitchen fitter, you just can't get good tradesmen these days :huh: ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds