logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 11 months ago #53755 by BUBBADOG14
Was lovely and hot yesterday but I think the sun was teasing as it's suppose to be getting cooler today and rain will come back next week so don't go putting the Ark on Ebay Sandie I think we still might need it!! :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #53760 by Sandie
Hope you are feeling better now Amanda, Its hot, hot, hot today, my garden looks like "Day of the Triffids" the weeds love the sun :P I will hang on to the Ark then it will be good for sunbathing on :huh: B)

More
9 years 11 months ago #53797 by BUBBADOG14
We had heavy showers on & off yesterday, poor Arnie & Willow didn't know if they where coming or going they where in and out so much! On a happier note flu has almost gone! So as weather forecasters say Sunny with showers!!

More
9 years 11 months ago #53848 by BUBBADOG14
Wow we need the Ark Sandie! I have never seen so much water, there was a fast following torrent going down our road yesterday evening. You could have got in a canoe and paddled down the hill! We are very lucky we live on an incline because if we where on a flat road there is no doubt we would have been flooded. I feel sorry for the people who must have been flooded over this Bank Holiday weekend.

More
9 years 10 months ago #53959 by Jana
Here in the states if it isn't flooding, it's on fire. Lots of rain where I am and our back yard is full of moss and toadstools in spite of the sun being out. More thundershowers, hopefully nothing too severe, forcasted for the weekend. Good book reading weather!

More
9 years 10 months ago #53976 by Sandie
Yes I have the thunder,rain,lightening a good day is promised for tomorrow.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds