logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 9 months ago #54346 by Sandie
Rain rain and more rain, time to get the ark out of mothballs :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #54441 by BUBBADOG14
Another beautiful day here in sunny Blighty! But we are due nasty thunder & lightening storms on Saturday with hail and the works! So need to get my rubber onesie out and my rubber umbrella-ella-ella out so I don't get struck by lightening!! Might get some great pictures if I'm lucky it would be cool!

More
9 years 9 months ago #54442 by Sandie
Scorcher here, bikini weather, don't know if I'm that brave these days :laugh: B)

More
9 years 9 months ago #54450 by BUBBADOG14
Had the most fantastic electric storm in the early hours of this morning (2am), the lightening was both horizontal & Vertical with some forks. I really wished I had my camera phone with me because it was the best electric storm I'd seen since being in the Caribbean! It lasted around 45 minutes. We are due another one in the next 24hrs as there is a weather warning out for it. We are experiencing a heatwave at the moment in Blighty and the weather forecaster said yesterday the UK was hotter than Malibu! not bad for a little island! :ohmy: B)

More
9 years 9 months ago #54455 by Jana
Sunny but hazy here. The haze is from the wild fires in Canada blowing in from the northwest. Usually when that happens we are due for rain.

Otherwise, it is a bit cooler than this time of year normally is and I'm glad! I hate it when it's extremely hot. :)

More
9 years 9 months ago #54475 by BUBBADOG14
The 2nd night of thunder & Lightening, not as spectacular as Thursday night. Woke up to heavy rain and very dark skies looks like the storms will hang around for today. I think they should at least happen early evening instead of waking us in the early hours of the morning!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds